Keeping Chic on the Ground and in the Sky: Weekly Roundup
This week, we were super chic. And we don't just mean in our cubicles. We caught up with the latest in airline uniform fashions, booked the most stylish boutique hotels in Europe (on the cheap), and splurged on an ultra-luxe stay in New Zealand. Plus we got indispensible Paris tips straight from the jet set. You don't want to miss any of it.
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades. Household name designers are pairing up with some of the world's largest airlines to revamp the uniforms you see at 30,000 feet.
If you feel like getting out of town for Memorial Day but haven't made plans yet, don't fret—there are still deals to be had! Check out five of our favorites.
Looking for that perfect hotel for your European jaunt, but don't feel like emptying your wallet? Book one of these top chic-meets-affordable boutique hotels.
New Zealand's natural bounty beckons travelers into the great outdoors. But that doesn't mean that you've got to rough it. These lodges combine Mother Nature with superb cuisine and plush amenities.
A stone's throw from both France and Italy, Corsica's diverse and mountainous terrain draws all types—A-listers, families, foodies, and more.
Paris is one of the world's most visited cities for good reason—it has more great food, style, history, and culture packed in than most. But to do it a la jet-set, it helps to have extra centimes.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $155-$199 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. WeekendsThe Westin San Diego
- $1528 & up -- Escorted 7-Nt. Sicily Splendors Land-Only TourApple Vacations
- $1599 -- 15-Night Hawaiian Islands Cruise w/$250 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $699 -- Costa Rica: 4-Star All-Incl. Riu Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $119 & up -- New Orleans Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $1778 & up -- Peru & Machu Picchu 7-Nt. Trip w/Air & TourTripMasters.com