Keeping Chic on the Ground and in the Sky: Weekly Roundup
This week, we were super chic. And we don't just mean in our cubicles. We caught up with the latest in airline uniform fashions, booked the most stylish boutique hotels in Europe (on the cheap), and splurged on an ultra-luxe stay in New Zealand. Plus we got indispensible Paris tips straight from the jet set. You don't want to miss any of it.
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades. Household name designers are pairing up with some of the world's largest airlines to revamp the uniforms you see at 30,000 feet.
If you feel like getting out of town for Memorial Day but haven't made plans yet, don't fret—there are still deals to be had! Check out five of our favorites.
Looking for that perfect hotel for your European jaunt, but don't feel like emptying your wallet? Book one of these top chic-meets-affordable boutique hotels.
New Zealand's natural bounty beckons travelers into the great outdoors. But that doesn't mean that you've got to rough it. These lodges combine Mother Nature with superb cuisine and plush amenities.
A stone's throw from both France and Italy, Corsica's diverse and mountainous terrain draws all types—A-listers, families, foodies, and more.
Paris is one of the world's most visited cities for good reason—it has more great food, style, history, and culture packed in than most. But to do it a la jet-set, it helps to have extra centimes.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015