Keeping Chic on the Ground and in the Sky: Weekly Roundup
This week, we were super chic. And we don't just mean in our cubicles. We caught up with the latest in airline uniform fashions, booked the most stylish boutique hotels in Europe (on the cheap), and splurged on an ultra-luxe stay in New Zealand. Plus we got indispensible Paris tips straight from the jet set. You don't want to miss any of it.
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades. Household name designers are pairing up with some of the world's largest airlines to revamp the uniforms you see at 30,000 feet.
If you feel like getting out of town for Memorial Day but haven't made plans yet, don't fret—there are still deals to be had! Check out five of our favorites.
Looking for that perfect hotel for your European jaunt, but don't feel like emptying your wallet? Book one of these top chic-meets-affordable boutique hotels.
New Zealand's natural bounty beckons travelers into the great outdoors. But that doesn't mean that you've got to rough it. These lodges combine Mother Nature with superb cuisine and plush amenities.
A stone's throw from both France and Italy, Corsica's diverse and mountainous terrain draws all types—A-listers, families, foodies, and more.
Paris is one of the world's most visited cities for good reason—it has more great food, style, history, and culture packed in than most. But to do it a la jet-set, it helps to have extra centimes.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $1498* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $3015* & up -- Worldwide Business Class Fares (R/T w/Tax)ASAP Tickets
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $899 -- Oceanview: Bermuda 7-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $114 & up -- Fort Lauderdale 4-Star Beach Hotel w/ExtrasSheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel