Hikes, Hollywood, and Hawaii: Week In Review
This week, we gave you reasons to love your summer vacation from LA to Lanai, and doled out tips for how to snag the best vacation rental wherever you're headed. Once you've got the shelter, you'll probably want to hit the beach or the trail—so we rounded up the 7 best of each. And when you're booking the flight there, make sure you're up to date on all the newest whacky amenities your airline's adding. We've got all of this and more, in this Week In Review.
As summer heats up, now is the time to indulge in a classic beach vacation filled with wave-jumping, ice cream, and boardwalks. Take your pick of our 7 favorites across the country.
Some spectacular new sites earned coveted spots on the UNESCO World Heritage Sites list last week, representing the best of what the world has to offer in natural and cultural beauty.
From airplane seats the size of couches to in-flight bars and islands in the sky, air travel is getting bigger, sexier, and yes, a little uncanny.
From its stunning coastline to iconic sites like the Hollywood Sign and Griffith Park, LA has something for everyone. (Not to mention awesome weather.) Book your summertime getaway around these top events.
HomeAway's VP gave us the inside scoop on how to have the best rental experience possible, from the initial search to getting the keys. Whether you're a first-timer or a vet, you'll want to take notes.
From coast to coast, our country has endless hiking trails through varied and wildly beautiful landscapes. From oceanfront to mountainside and from moderate to advanced, here are 7 top trails.
Hawaii's sixth largest island, Lanai, is one of its least visited because there's just not much to do. But change and development are on the horizon, so head there now to discover its natural beauty sans crowds.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board
- $4299 -- Southeast Asia: 5 Cities Vacation w/ToursSinorama Holidays
- $139-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $189 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 65% OffBookIt.com