Video: Jordan Winery Releases Robin Thicke Parody
It's called "Blurred Vines," and it's weirdly hilarious. Healsdsburg, California-based Jordan Vineyard and Winery has released its own music video version of Robin Thicke's controversial hit "Blurred Lines." Get it? It's a wine jokeâ€¦because they make wine. In what was probably a wise PR move, the winery stayed away from the subject matter of the original that has polarized pop culture critics and fans, and stuck with a vino-themed lip dub, though they kept the bizarre props (is that DJ cradling a live chicken in his arms?). Our favorite part is not the awkward middle-aged dancing, though that's spectacular, but the guy who plays the wine nerd and brings back every single nerd trope from the 80s. See, you know he's a nerd because he wears heavy sunscreen on his nose at the poolâ€¦Classic.
Photo Credits: Courtesy Jordan Winery and Vineyard
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $159 -- Savannah: Riverfront Hotel w/Bottle of Wine, 50% OffCotton Sail Hotel
- $359 -- Luxe 4-Diamond Phoenix Resort, 4th Night FreeArizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- $180-$199 -- SoCal: Carlsbad 4-Star Resort near LegolandSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $1199 & up -- Shannon, Limerick & Cork Trip w/Air & CarAer Lingus Vacations
- $149-$159 -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan
- $139 & up -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Hotel, 30% OffSheraton New York Times Square