Video: Jordan Winery Releases Robin Thicke Parody
It's called "Blurred Vines," and it's weirdly hilarious. Healsdsburg, California-based Jordan Vineyard and Winery has released its own music video version of Robin Thicke's controversial hit "Blurred Lines." Get it? It's a wine jokeâ€¦because they make wine. In what was probably a wise PR move, the winery stayed away from the subject matter of the original that has polarized pop culture critics and fans, and stuck with a vino-themed lip dub, though they kept the bizarre props (is that DJ cradling a live chicken in his arms?). Our favorite part is not the awkward middle-aged dancing, though that's spectacular, but the guy who plays the wine nerd and brings back every single nerd trope from the 80s. See, you know he's a nerd because he wears heavy sunscreen on his nose at the poolâ€¦Classic.
Photo Credits: Courtesy Jordan Winery and Vineyard
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- 10 Artists' Homes You Can Visit
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $325 -- Oahu: 4-Star Waikiki Beach Resort, 20% OffSheraton Waikiki
- $479 & up -- Weeklong Bermuda Cruises incl. ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $2199 -- Hong Kong, China & Macau Trip w/Air, Save $3000Macau Government Tourist Office
- $269 -- Maui 4-Star Resort on Ka'anapali Beach, Save 35%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $97* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada
- $134 & up -- Orlando: 4-Star Hotel near Disney, Save 35%Bohemian Hotel Celebration