Video: Jordan Winery Releases Robin Thicke Parody
It's called "Blurred Vines," and it's weirdly hilarious. Healsdsburg, California-based Jordan Vineyard and Winery has released its own music video version of Robin Thicke's controversial hit "Blurred Lines." Get it? It's a wine jokeâ€¦because they make wine. In what was probably a wise PR move, the winery stayed away from the subject matter of the original that has polarized pop culture critics and fans, and stuck with a vino-themed lip dub, though they kept the bizarre props (is that DJ cradling a live chicken in his arms?). Our favorite part is not the awkward middle-aged dancing, though that's spectacular, but the guy who plays the wine nerd and brings back every single nerd trope from the 80s. See, you know he's a nerd because he wears heavy sunscreen on his nose at the poolâ€¦Classic.
Photo Credits: Courtesy Jordan Winery and Vineyard
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $229 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $104 & up -- Phoenix 4-Diamond Resort in Fall, 45% OffArizona Grand Resort
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $299 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort