Video: Jordan Winery Releases Robin Thicke Parody
It's called "Blurred Vines," and it's weirdly hilarious. Healsdsburg, California-based Jordan Vineyard and Winery has released its own music video version of Robin Thicke's controversial hit "Blurred Lines." Get it? It's a wine jokeâ€¦because they make wine. In what was probably a wise PR move, the winery stayed away from the subject matter of the original that has polarized pop culture critics and fans, and stuck with a vino-themed lip dub, though they kept the bizarre props (is that DJ cradling a live chicken in his arms?). Our favorite part is not the awkward middle-aged dancing, though that's spectacular, but the guy who plays the wine nerd and brings back every single nerd trope from the 80s. See, you know he's a nerd because he wears heavy sunscreen on his nose at the poolâ€¦Classic.
Photo Credits: Courtesy Jordan Winery and Vineyard
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $2699 -- Yangtze River Cruise & Shanghai-Overnight w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $119-$159 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $1334 & up -- Northern Ireland & Dublin 7-Nt. Trip w/AirGreat Value Vacations