Video: Jordan Winery Releases Robin Thicke Parody
It's called "Blurred Vines," and it's weirdly hilarious. Healsdsburg, California-based Jordan Vineyard and Winery has released its own music video version of Robin Thicke's controversial hit "Blurred Lines." Get it? It's a wine jokeâ€¦because they make wine. In what was probably a wise PR move, the winery stayed away from the subject matter of the original that has polarized pop culture critics and fans, and stuck with a vino-themed lip dub, though they kept the bizarre props (is that DJ cradling a live chicken in his arms?). Our favorite part is not the awkward middle-aged dancing, though that's spectacular, but the guy who plays the wine nerd and brings back every single nerd trope from the 80s. See, you know he's a nerd because he wears heavy sunscreen on his nose at the poolâ€¦Classic.
Photo Credits: Courtesy Jordan Winery and Vineyard
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $649 & up -- Riviera Maya Beachside Riu Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $80 & up -- Weekends at Atlanta Hotel incl. Parking, 50% OffSheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel
- $80 & up -- Maryland: New Top-Rated Wellness Hotel, 20% OffEVEN Hotel Rockville
- $649 -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian w/CreditPriceline Cruises
- $1169 -- New Zealand: Wellington & Napier Food & Wine TripTravelscene