Watch: Quite Possibly the Best Video Guide to NYC
If you're planning to visit New York City—whether for the first time or the tenth—we've got the ultimate guide for you. This isn't the same type of guide as, say, your trusty Fodor's guide to the Big Apple or our 20 ultimate must-dos, filled with carefully curated selections. This guide is a video that teaches you, in no uncertain terms, how to be the best possible tourist in NYC. Which is to say, how to be a tolerable jerk. Because in this video, tourists = jerks. (But, as Johnny T explains, that's ok.)
Take Johnny T's advice. All of it. And be sure to watch until the very end when he divulges the best pizza in New York.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Com'on Fodors, you are better than this !!!
I'm not from NYC and I find this video is a put down.
I love NYC, it is such a gracious city with so many friendly people, beautiful parks and great entertainment. We visit as often as we can. Take the video off your site and do yourself a favor. Thanks for letting me put my two cents worth in.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $64 & up -- Myrtle Beach One-Bedroom Oceanview CondoPrince Resort at the Cherrry Grove Pier
- $2299 -- Windstar: Luxury 7-Nt. Italy, France & Spain CruiseWindstar Cruises
- $118 & up -- Downtown D.C. Holiday Hotel Sale, up to 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $165 & up -- Bermuda Hotel Sale w/Free Nights, up to 65% OffBermuda Tourism Authority
- $644 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Winter Caribbean Cruise on PrincessCruise.com