Watch: Quite Possibly the Best Video Guide to NYC
If you're planning to visit New York City—whether for the first time or the tenth—we've got the ultimate guide for you. This isn't the same type of guide as, say, your trusty Fodor's guide to the Big Apple or our 20 ultimate must-dos, filled with carefully curated selections. This guide is a video that teaches you, in no uncertain terms, how to be the best possible tourist in NYC. Which is to say, how to be a tolerable jerk. Because in this video, tourists = jerks. (But, as Johnny T explains, that's ok.)
Take Johnny T's advice. All of it. And be sure to watch until the very end when he divulges the best pizza in New York.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Com'on Fodors, you are better than this !!!
I'm not from NYC and I find this video is a put down.
I love NYC, it is such a gracious city with so many friendly people, beautiful parks and great entertainment. We visit as often as we can. Take the video off your site and do yourself a favor. Thanks for letting me put my two cents worth in.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $105 & up -- 4-Star D.C. Area Westin incl. Weekends, 50% OffThe Westin Reston Heights
- $162 -- SoCal: 4-Star Resort near Legoland, 30% OffSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $249-$269 -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $1699 & up -- Cozumel All-Incl. Trip w/Air & $1500 CreditApple Vacations
- $499 -- 7-Night Spring Caribbean Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $849 & up -- Playa del Carmen 5-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations