Watch: Quite Possibly the Best Video Guide to NYC
If you're planning to visit New York City—whether for the first time or the tenth—we've got the ultimate guide for you. This isn't the same type of guide as, say, your trusty Fodor's guide to the Big Apple or our 20 ultimate must-dos, filled with carefully curated selections. This guide is a video that teaches you, in no uncertain terms, how to be the best possible tourist in NYC. Which is to say, how to be a tolerable jerk. Because in this video, tourists = jerks. (But, as Johnny T explains, that's ok.)
Take Johnny T's advice. All of it. And be sure to watch until the very end when he divulges the best pizza in New York.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Com'on Fodors, you are better than this !!!
I'm not from NYC and I find this video is a put down.
I love NYC, it is such a gracious city with so many friendly people, beautiful parks and great entertainment. We visit as often as we can. Take the video off your site and do yourself a favor. Thanks for letting me put my two cents worth in.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $100 & up -- Suite: 4-Star Punta Cana Resort w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Midtown Manhattan Westin, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $599 & up -- Jamaica: Riu Negril Getaway w/Air, Save $300CheapCaribbean.com
- $98 & up -- Downtown Denver 4-Star Hotel, 60% OffSheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
- $719* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $89 -- Weekends at West Houston Hotel incl. BreakfastSheraton Houston West Hotel