Watch: Quite Possibly the Best Video Guide to NYC
If you're planning to visit New York City—whether for the first time or the tenth—we've got the ultimate guide for you. This isn't the same type of guide as, say, your trusty Fodor's guide to the Big Apple or our 20 ultimate must-dos, filled with carefully curated selections. This guide is a video that teaches you, in no uncertain terms, how to be the best possible tourist in NYC. Which is to say, how to be a tolerable jerk. Because in this video, tourists = jerks. (But, as Johnny T explains, that's ok.)
Take Johnny T's advice. All of it. And be sure to watch until the very end when he divulges the best pizza in New York.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Com'on Fodors, you are better than this !!!
I'm not from NYC and I find this video is a put down.
I love NYC, it is such a gracious city with so many friendly people, beautiful parks and great entertainment. We visit as often as we can. Take the video off your site and do yourself a favor. Thanks for letting me put my two cents worth in.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $129-$189 -- Cleveland: New 4-Star Hotel Downtown, 40% OffThe Westin Cleveland Downtown
- $107 -- Hilton Hotel near West Edmonton Mall, Save 35%Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
- $52 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $2889 & up -- Austria/Bavaria River Cruise, Extra $1000 OffAvalon Waterways
- $111 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $494-$531 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa