Watch: Quite Possibly the Best Video Guide to NYC
If you're planning to visit New York City—whether for the first time or the tenth—we've got the ultimate guide for you. This isn't the same type of guide as, say, your trusty Fodor's guide to the Big Apple or our 20 ultimate must-dos, filled with carefully curated selections. This guide is a video that teaches you, in no uncertain terms, how to be the best possible tourist in NYC. Which is to say, how to be a tolerable jerk. Because in this video, tourists = jerks. (But, as Johnny T explains, that's ok.)
Take Johnny T's advice. All of it. And be sure to watch until the very end when he divulges the best pizza in New York.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Com'on Fodors, you are better than this !!!
I'm not from NYC and I find this video is a put down.
I love NYC, it is such a gracious city with so many friendly people, beautiful parks and great entertainment. We visit as often as we can. Take the video off your site and do yourself a favor. Thanks for letting me put my two cents worth in.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina, Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- 15 Most Breathtaking World Heritage Sites
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $549 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Spring, $440 OffRoyal Caribbean
- $779 & up -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star Dreams Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $349 & up -- 5-Night Cruise to Key West & Cozumel, $240 offRoyal Caribbean
- $89* -- Portland to Reno this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $3999 -- 12-Night South America Cruise on Oceania incl. AirOceania Cruises
- $89* -- Reno to Portland this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines