Leaping full force outside your comfort zone is easier said than done, but that's what travel is all about...losing sight of the shore. The more exotic and far-flung the trip, the easier it gets if for no other reason than you absolutely have to try new things.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
A great gem of advice that should be adhered to by every cruiser that sets sail from one continent to another. The recognition that you need to leave your cosy at home persona behind to become the adventurer on the new shores of discovery. Become open to these new experiences, forget hanging on to what you know & embrace unusual - you won't be sorry.
This is definitely one of my faves!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $79 & up -- New Orleans Hotel Sale up to 65% OffNew Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $64 & up -- Myrtle Beach One-Bedroom Oceanview CondoPrince Resort at the Cherrry Grove Pier
- $949 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $919* & up -- Flights to South Africa on Sale (R/T w/Tax)South African Airways
- $229 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line