Leaping full force outside your comfort zone is easier said than done, but that's what travel is all about...losing sight of the shore. The more exotic and far-flung the trip, the easier it gets if for no other reason than you absolutely have to try new things.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
A great gem of advice that should be adhered to by every cruiser that sets sail from one continent to another. The recognition that you need to leave your cosy at home persona behind to become the adventurer on the new shores of discovery. Become open to these new experiences, forget hanging on to what you know & embrace unusual - you won't be sorry.
This is definitely one of my faves!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- 10 Artists' Homes You Can Visit
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $95 & up -- Fort Lauderdale 4-Star Beach Hotel w/ExtrasSheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
- $140 & up -- Downtown D.C. Hotel Sale thru Fall, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $3799 & up -- Australia: Ayers Rock & Sydney Escape w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $119 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $1198 & up -- New Zealand Fares from LA w/Tahiti StopoverAir Tahiti Nui