Leaping full force outside your comfort zone is easier said than done, but that's what travel is all about...losing sight of the shore. The more exotic and far-flung the trip, the easier it gets if for no other reason than you absolutely have to try new things.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
A great gem of advice that should be adhered to by every cruiser that sets sail from one continent to another. The recognition that you need to leave your cosy at home persona behind to become the adventurer on the new shores of discovery. Become open to these new experiences, forget hanging on to what you know & embrace unusual - you won't be sorry.
This is definitely one of my faves!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $229 -- 72-Hour Sale: Luxe Scottsdale Resort, Save 35%JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
- $49-$69 -- Orlando Hotel w/Park Shuttles & Parking, 40% OffBookIt.com
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $139 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 60%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $116 & up -- 4-Star Washington, D.C. Area Hotel, 40% Off The Westin Alexandria
- $91 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa