Leaping full force outside your comfort zone is easier said than done, but that's what travel is all about...losing sight of the shore. The more exotic and far-flung the trip, the easier it gets if for no other reason than you absolutely have to try new things.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
A great gem of advice that should be adhered to by every cruiser that sets sail from one continent to another. The recognition that you need to leave your cosy at home persona behind to become the adventurer on the new shores of discovery. Become open to these new experiences, forget hanging on to what you know & embrace unusual - you won't be sorry.
This is definitely one of my faves!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- $209 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 30% OffSheraton Boston
- $139 -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan Hotel & Casino
- $77-$85 -- Quebec City 4-Diamond Hotel into June, 40% OffHilton Quebec
- $1876 & up -- French Riviera 4-Star Trip w/Air, Car & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $210 -- Puerto Rico: Vieques Island Resort, 50% OffPuerto Rico Tourism Company
- $79 & up -- Virginia Hotels and Resorts on Sale, Save 50%Featured Destination: Virginia