Leaping full force outside your comfort zone is easier said than done, but that's what travel is all about...losing sight of the shore. The more exotic and far-flung the trip, the easier it gets if for no other reason than you absolutely have to try new things.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
A great gem of advice that should be adhered to by every cruiser that sets sail from one continent to another. The recognition that you need to leave your cosy at home persona behind to become the adventurer on the new shores of discovery. Become open to these new experiences, forget hanging on to what you know & embrace unusual - you won't be sorry.
This is definitely one of my faves!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $97 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $1302 & up -- Dublin, Limerick & Galway w/Air & RailGreat Value Vacations
- $235 & up -- 5-Star Cancun All-Inclusive Hotel, 25% OffThe Beloved Hotel
- $76-$93 -- SoCal: Rancho Mirage Hotel w/Free ParkingGreater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- $5299 -- Buenos Aires & Cape Horn 12-Nt. Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $174 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 45%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale