Leaping full force outside your comfort zone is easier said than done, but that's what travel is all about...losing sight of the shore. The more exotic and far-flung the trip, the easier it gets if for no other reason than you absolutely have to try new things.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
A great gem of advice that should be adhered to by every cruiser that sets sail from one continent to another. The recognition that you need to leave your cosy at home persona behind to become the adventurer on the new shores of discovery. Become open to these new experiences, forget hanging on to what you know & embrace unusual - you won't be sorry.
This is definitely one of my faves!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $143 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $125-$129 -- Suite: 4-Star Orlando Hotel w/Shuttles, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $89 & up -- OR: Portland Hotel Sale up to 45% OffTravel Portland
- $169 & up -- 4-Star Westin Times Square Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin New York At Times Square
- $867* & up -- Flights to Argentina from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN
- $1965 & up -- Australia Vacations incl. Air, up to $1100 OffTourism Australia