Traveling North America: Weekly Roundup
We're feeling inspired lately. Perhaps "obsessed" is a better word. With the Discovery Channel's North America. Since we're currently pining for the next installment, we thought we'd pay our respects to the continent as well and dedicate this week's roundup to North American travels. Enjoy!
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are in bloom, and what's a summer road trip without fresh seafood? Here are four ways to go.
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown, and a constant string of openings. From Yorkville to Ossington Ave, here's where to dine now.
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angelenos will eat it. This sprawling town agrees on one thing: tacos. So our local expert drummed up a list of the city's best.
There's something you need to know about Louisville. It is the weekend trip you've been looking for. Think cocktails (of the bourbon variety), tons of art, great food, and chic shops.
Prepare yourself for a truly iconic American road trip. A new LA-based company is renting fully-equipped silver Airstream trailers complete with SUVs for expert hauling.
We've got good news for you. Even if you've explored its Mayan ruins, downed its mezcal, seen whales on its west coast, and lazed on its beaches, you still have a ton of Mexico left to discover. Start here.
If you're looking for a reason to head south, make a point to visit these hidden (and not-so-hidden) gems in Mexico City.
No matter what type of traveler you are, there is a Caribbean island for you. Bringing the fam? Get that snorkel gear on. Looking to escape? No one will find you here. We found your perfect itineraries.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $99 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $644 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Winter Caribbean Cruise on PrincessCruise.com
- $289 & up -- Ends 1/31: Cruise Sale w/Up to $300 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line