Traveling with Pets and Kids...and Wine: Weekly Roundup
Traveling with both pets and children can make for some of the cutest photos around, not to mention truly memorable moments. But it can also make you reach for a bottle, or two, of wine. So we covered both this week. We celebrated National Pet Day with some tooth-achingly sweet photos of pets on the go, talked about our favorite kid-friendly activities in London, and then brought you plenty of wine from Turks and Caicos to Paso Robles. Enjoy.
We celebrated National Pet Day this week, with stories about adorable pets on the go, like these cute pet friends that live in hotels across the country (and beyond).
A trophy trip for teens, a storybook vacay for toddlers, a sophisticated city break for grown-ups... London is one of those rare cities that meets almost everyone's criteria.
Berlin's new Brandenburg Airport has become an embarrassment for the city, and for Germany as a whole, as they announce further delays and complications, without setting a new opening date.
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing on the beach, we've found a glass of wine with a view of the Caribbean does quite nicely.
Want to know a secret? Foodies going to Southeast Asia that don't visit Cambodia are missing out. This country and its incredible, underrated cuisine should be your first point of discovery.
You might not think of Paso Robles as being particularly bad ass. (You might not think of Paso Robles at all.) Until now. The small California wine region brought in the big guns—their version of the Old Spice guy.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $399 & up -- Ends 1/31: Europe Cruise Sale w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $249 -- Last Minute: 5-Night Caribbean Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $739 & up -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise incl. Glacier BayCarnival Cruise Line
- $1479 & up -- Ixtapa All-Incl. 7-Nt. Trip w/Air & TransfersApple Vacations
- $199 -- Bahamas Atlantis in Spring incl. Air CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $156 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Costa Rica Resort w/TransfersBookIt.com