Traveling with Pets and Kids...and Wine: Weekly Roundup
Traveling with both pets and children can make for some of the cutest photos around, not to mention truly memorable moments. But it can also make you reach for a bottle, or two, of wine. So we covered both this week. We celebrated National Pet Day with some tooth-achingly sweet photos of pets on the go, talked about our favorite kid-friendly activities in London, and then brought you plenty of wine from Turks and Caicos to Paso Robles. Enjoy.
We celebrated National Pet Day this week, with stories about adorable pets on the go, like these cute pet friends that live in hotels across the country (and beyond).
A trophy trip for teens, a storybook vacay for toddlers, a sophisticated city break for grown-ups... London is one of those rare cities that meets almost everyone's criteria.
Berlin's new Brandenburg Airport has become an embarrassment for the city, and for Germany as a whole, as they announce further delays and complications, without setting a new opening date.
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing on the beach, we've found a glass of wine with a view of the Caribbean does quite nicely.
Want to know a secret? Foodies going to Southeast Asia that don't visit Cambodia are missing out. This country and its incredible, underrated cuisine should be your first point of discovery.
You might not think of Paso Robles as being particularly bad ass. (You might not think of Paso Robles at all.) Until now. The small California wine region brought in the big guns—their version of the Old Spice guy.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $119 & up -- New Orleans Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $96 & up -- San Diego Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $77 & up -- Suite at North Myrtle Beach Resort, 40% OffBeach Cove Resort
- $679 & up -- Cabo: Riu Resort w/Kid's Club Trip incl. AirApple Vacations
- $1365 & up -- Paris & Barcelona 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $989 & up -- Aruba Beach Vacations incl. AirAruba Tourism Authority