Seeing the world through your own eyes is only part of the fun. From apps to cameras, this is tech that makes travel even better.
If your "international data plan" is to leave your smartphone in Airplane mode and pray for WiFi, then listen up. There are ways to stay connected while abroad that don't break the bank. Read More
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $90 & up -- Baja Mexico: Weekend Cruises to EnsenadaCarnival Cruise Line
- $2039 & up -- Moorea 7-Nt. Vacations w/Air, Save $300Pleasant Holidays
- $459 & up -- 7-Night Canada & New England Cruise on CarnivalCarnival Cruise Line
- $3525 -- Kenya Land-Only Safari incl. Masai MaraAfrican Travel, Inc.
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona