"Top Chef" Pop-Up Restaurant Comes to NYC
Anyone in NYC will want to open up a spot on their calendar between October 16 and November 18. On the heels of the announcement that Bravo Media will be sailing the high seas with the first-ever "Top Chef" cruise, it's now high time for a pop-up restaurant.
The "Top Chef Kitchen" opens on October 16 at 211 W. Broadway in New York City's Tribeca neighborhood as a partnership with Distilled NY, an eatery set to debut this winter. Naturally, the dishes will be prepared on-site by former chef contestants from the show. The list of chefs, who'll be cooking two at a time for 6 days each, includes stars like Richard Blais, Jennifer Carroll, Tiffany Derry, Tiffani Faison, Mike Isabella, Edward Lee, Antonia Lofaso, Paul Qui, Grayson Schmitz, and Fabio Viviani. This event will also help kick off the 10th season of the show, "Top Chef: Seattle," which starts November 7.
In terms of cuisine—which is dinner only, Tuesday through Sunday—the four-course prix-fixe menu can be ordered with optional wine pairings for the full effect. "Chef's Table" is a supreme option: an eight-course menu matched with wines, with the chefs popping by to say "hi" and get your feedback on the food (a la judge's table). A full cocktail menu will also be available.
All photos courtesy of Bravo TV and NBC Universal
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $72 & up -- Phoenix Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $129 & up -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $1359 & up -- Barcelona & Ibiza 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1365 & up -- Paris & Barcelona 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $2999 -- 10-Night Award-Winning Asia Cruise, Save $1000Windstar Cruises
- $699 -- Costa Rica: 4-Star All-Incl. Riu Vacation w/AirApple Vacations