Thrill Rides, Road Trips, and Bourbon: Weekly Roundup
What do you call an adventure? Dune bashing in the Middle East? Drinking bourbon from dawn till dusk? Or maybe diving in the Red Sea? We cover it all and more in this week's top stories.
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look a little closer and you'll find tons of fantastic, adrenaline-pumping adventures to be had.
We're still recovering from the first annual Bourbon Classic in Louisville. We took distillery tours, went to bourbon and food pairing events, and dove head first into geeky bourbon workshops.
Israel is visited most often for its many major holy sites. But with great food, thrilling adventures, and a thriving nightlife scene, there's so much more to see and do in this diverse country.
Spring is here—even the weather is starting to cooperate! It's time to break out from winter's cruel hibernation and hit the open road. We rounded up four great drives to get you started.
Despite the tragic season finale, Dan Stevens (better known as Matthew Crawley) was on hand to host the Big British Invite pop-up in NYC last week. We cornered him to talk travel, British punk, and go-to cocktails.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- Vote for Fodor's Travel to Go to the 2015 SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $559 -- Cruise Two Continents: 15 Nights plus $100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1275 & up -- U.S. River Cruises w/Hotel Stay, Half OffAmerican Queen Steamboat Company
- $2668* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1898 -- 7-Nt. Pacific Northwest River Cruise, Half OffAmerican Queen Steamboat Company
- $849 -- 10-Nt. Asia Cruise on Royal Caribbean w/$150 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $799 -- Oceanview Cabin on Bermuda Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet