Thrill Rides, Road Trips, and Bourbon: Weekly Roundup
What do you call an adventure? Dune bashing in the Middle East? Drinking bourbon from dawn till dusk? Or maybe diving in the Red Sea? We cover it all and more in this week's top stories.
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look a little closer and you'll find tons of fantastic, adrenaline-pumping adventures to be had.
We're still recovering from the first annual Bourbon Classic in Louisville. We took distillery tours, went to bourbon and food pairing events, and dove head first into geeky bourbon workshops.
Israel is visited most often for its many major holy sites. But with great food, thrilling adventures, and a thriving nightlife scene, there's so much more to see and do in this diverse country.
Spring is here—even the weather is starting to cooperate! It's time to break out from winter's cruel hibernation and hit the open road. We rounded up four great drives to get you started.
Despite the tragic season finale, Dan Stevens (better known as Matthew Crawley) was on hand to host the Big British Invite pop-up in NYC last week. We cornered him to talk travel, British punk, and go-to cocktails.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $3699 -- 7-Nt. All-Inclu. Caribbean Cruise w/Drinks & AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $5499 -- 7-Night Luxury All-Incl. Mediterranean Cruise w/AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $127* & up -- Cheap Flights to Portland, Ore. (R/T, w/Tax)Travel Portland