Thrill Rides, Road Trips, and Bourbon: Weekly Roundup
What do you call an adventure? Dune bashing in the Middle East? Drinking bourbon from dawn till dusk? Or maybe diving in the Red Sea? We cover it all and more in this week's top stories.
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look a little closer and you'll find tons of fantastic, adrenaline-pumping adventures to be had.
We're still recovering from the first annual Bourbon Classic in Louisville. We took distillery tours, went to bourbon and food pairing events, and dove head first into geeky bourbon workshops.
Israel is visited most often for its many major holy sites. But with great food, thrilling adventures, and a thriving nightlife scene, there's so much more to see and do in this diverse country.
Spring is here—even the weather is starting to cooperate! It's time to break out from winter's cruel hibernation and hit the open road. We rounded up four great drives to get you started.
Despite the tragic season finale, Dan Stevens (better known as Matthew Crawley) was on hand to host the Big British Invite pop-up in NYC last week. We cornered him to talk travel, British punk, and go-to cocktails.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $210 & up -- Baltimore 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 30% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $149 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $928* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $2499 -- China: 13-Nt. Trip w/River Cruise & Air, $1000 OffSinorama Holidays