Thrill Rides, Road Trips, and Bourbon: Weekly Roundup
What do you call an adventure? Dune bashing in the Middle East? Drinking bourbon from dawn till dusk? Or maybe diving in the Red Sea? We cover it all and more in this week's top stories.
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look a little closer and you'll find tons of fantastic, adrenaline-pumping adventures to be had.
We're still recovering from the first annual Bourbon Classic in Louisville. We took distillery tours, went to bourbon and food pairing events, and dove head first into geeky bourbon workshops.
Israel is visited most often for its many major holy sites. But with great food, thrilling adventures, and a thriving nightlife scene, there's so much more to see and do in this diverse country.
Spring is here—even the weather is starting to cooperate! It's time to break out from winter's cruel hibernation and hit the open road. We rounded up four great drives to get you started.
Despite the tragic season finale, Dan Stevens (better known as Matthew Crawley) was on hand to host the Big British Invite pop-up in NYC last week. We cornered him to talk travel, British punk, and go-to cocktails.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $3799 -- Vietnam 10-Night Cruise w/Credit, Save $1000Windstar Cruises
- $909 & up -- Greece: Escorted Athens Land-Only Trip w/CruiseApple Vacations
- $1199 -- Dominican: Iberostar Garden Bungalow Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $519 & up -- Cabo & Puerto Vallarta 7-Night CruiseCarnival Cruise Lines
- $85 & up -- 4- & 5-Star Punta Cana Hotels, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $209 & up -- Manhattan Westin near Grand Central, Reg. $450The Westin New York Grand Central