The Delano is Coming to Vegas
Come 2013, the Morgans Hotel Group, which is partnering with MGM Resorts International on the project, plans to redesign the 1,100 all-suite accommodations with Delano touches, making it the hotels' second outpost in the United States.
The new partnership also means a host of new restaurants and nightlife destinations. The Light Group—which already has restaurants Yellowtail, Fix, and Stack along with 1OAK Nightclub, Haze Nightclub, and more in Vegas—plans to introduce new concepts at the resort. Look for a casual American bistro by chef Brian Massie, a Japanese restaurant by celebrity chef Akira Back, who already runs Yellowtail at the Bellagio, and a revamped image for Red Square, the Russian vodka and caviar bar at Mandalay Bay. Plus, the Light Group teases that it has a new nightclub coming to the resort. Each plans to open in 2013.
Photo courtesy of Mandalay Bay Resort
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $394 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $51 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel Sale w/$25 Off 3-Nt. StaysBookIt.com