News Stories Tagged world cup
Heading south for the World Cup? Here are five places for an exceptional meal in Sao Paulo.
Want to avoid looking like a clueless tourist? Follow our 10 rules to live by when traveling to Brazil.
The World Cup is expected to draw 300,000 fans from across the globe to Rio de Janeiro, so finding a place to stay there can be tricky. Here's our guide to finding alternatives to overpriced hotels.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- 8 Cooling Beauty Products for Beating the Heat
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2345* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $3115 & up -- Bora Bora Upscale 5-Nt. Retreat incl. AirTahiti.com
- $212 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 45% OffSheraton Boston
- $1958 & up -- Sydney & Cairns 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $1011 & up -- 8-Nt. Costa Rica Volcano, Forest & Beach w/AirTripMasters.com
- $3895 & up -- Luxe 10-Nt. Bora Bora & Moorea Trip w/AirTahiti.com