News Stories Tagged wisconsin
While Canoe Bay's 300 acres and three private lakes can't be transported, their posh cabin accommodations now easily can be.
Get ready to discover the country's next up-and-coming wine region: Door County, Wisconsin. (Yes, Wisconsin.) Working with cold-climate grapes has paid off, so visit now before everyone else does.
Think outside the tailgate. These five conference favorites get top rankings from sports fans with both Heisman and Michelin on the brain. In these college towns, great sports meet great food.
For anyone who loves cheese, be it Parmesan or cheddar (so, everyone), a trip to Wisconsin will be your fromage-filled paradise. These six spots offer tastings, history, and creamery tours.
This week we gave you a handful of reasons to visit some amazing locations, from Milwaukee to Cognac. But believe us there are far more than five reasons to go back again and again.
In recent years, Milwaukee has infused art, nature, mixology, craft beers, and farm-to-table foods into its landscape. Here are five reasons to check out this Midwestern metropolis before the first frost
In a time when "authentic" is a travel buzzword, its America's small towns that are drawing in visitors with great local culture, noteworthy cuisine, outdoor offerings, and a low key charm that big cities can't match.
Vermont is beautiful, as are the Catskills, but for a true foliage-focused getaway, we suggest booking it to Wisconsin, where these three stays are luxe, quiet, and surrounded by the falling leaves.
No matter which way the road takes you, this country is filled with quirky, historic, and hilarious roadside stops. From circus museums to a giant T-Rex watching you golf, here are some of our favorites.
When we found out that Serious Eats, our favorite foodie blog, was publishing a book on the best eats in America, we got an exclusive list of the most travel-worthy, must-try dishes in the country.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- 10 Artists' Homes You Can Visit
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $99-$109 -- Downtown Memphis Hotel on Weekdays, 35% OffSheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $109 & up -- Ends 9/22: Bahamas Cruises w/All-Incl. OptionNorwegian Cruise Line
- $125 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 60% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $135 & up -- Downtown Chicago 4-Star Hotel, Save 65%The Westin Chicago River North
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism