News Stories Tagged winter travel
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you to kick off your life together—in style.
Got cabin fever? Just because the temperature is dropping doesn't mean the outdoorsy fun has to stop. Take a page from these weird and wacky festivals around the country, and celebrate the snow.
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a tropical time-out to Miami immediately.
Just because cold weather is sneaking into many destinations doesn't mean you need to cut them off your visit-now list. Check out our favorite winter wonderlands.
Lake Tahoe is a year-round destination, to be sure. But it really comes to life in the winter, with activities from skiing and snow-shoeing to apres-skiing and gambling galore.
The moment you pull that puffy coat out of storage is the same moment you dream of lazing on sunny isles. Leave the passport at home and skip to these seven easy-access and sun-drenched holidays.
Rustic ski lodges, snow-lined streets, and maple syrup as far as the eye can see... Embrace the winter wonderland that is Vermont in these chic packing picks.
As a winter storm slams into the Midwest, travel delays and flight cancellations are growing by the minute. Nearly 2,000 flights have been cancelled so far at major Midwest airports.
Heading to Beaver Creek, there's usually little wonder as to what you'll do—ski or snowboard. But there are tons of reasons to snap out of those skis and explore.
You don't have to be in Rio to celebrate Carnaval—why not head to Quebec to party sub-zero style? Think ice hotels, mulled wine, and maple syrup, and you're in for a real treat.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1092* & up -- Fly to Argentina from Across the U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $1487 & up -- Rio & Buenos Aires 6-Nts. w/Air & TransfersTripMasters.com
- $2199 & up -- World's Best Luxury Sailings up to $1000 OffWindstar Cruises
- $2199 -- Oceanview: Tahiti 7-Night Luxury Cruise, $1000 OffWindstar Cruises
- $215 & up -- Florida: 4-Star Hollywood Resort & Spa, 40% OffThe Westin Diplomat
- $989 & up -- Aruba Beach Vacations incl. AirAruba Tourism Authority