News Stories Tagged winery
Just because the Aspen Food & Wine Classic ended didn't mean that the eating and drinking frenzy stopped. A few savvy lingerers stayed to enjoy a getaway hosted by Argentine winemakers.
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City. But on Long Island's North Fork, you'll be swirling and sipping happily, not to mention dining well.
Wineries have a very obvious main draw. Wine. But many of them offer so much more, from stunning views and architecture to truly fantastic restaurants. Here are the best of the best.
The Nantucket Wine Festival draws sommeliers, winemakers, chefs, and passionate imbibers together every year for a five-day extravaganza of wine tastings, food pairings, seminars, and more.
With more than 200 vineyards, a string of charming towns, and countless great eateries, Oregon's Willamette Valley draws in more and more wine lovers each year. Just don't call it the next Napa.
Stuck in the shadows of California's marquee wine regions, Paso Robles has been overlooked for too long. Here are 11 reasons to drop everything and go now, before everyone else discovers it.
You might not think of Paso Robles as being particularly bad ass. (You might not think of Paso Robles at all.) Until now. The small California wine region brought in the big guns—their version of the Old Spice guy.
It's almost time to ditch the heavy coats and celebrate the spring (hey, we can dream). Get out of the city and enjoy the sun with inspiration from our handy list.
No disrespect to the wondrous destination that is California wine country, but we think it's high time to shed light on the rest of the country's wine regions, from Arizona to, yes, even Kentucky.
Napa is one of California's most enticing destinations—great food, scenery, and wine is a winning combo that draws the gay community (and everyone) in droves. Here's a first-timer's guide.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $119-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $1619 -- Turkey & Greece 12-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $169 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Manhattan Hotel w/Wi-Fi, 45% OffBookIt.com