News Stories Tagged wine
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting wine, photography, music, and marine biology.
We’ve scoured the globe to round up a selection of excellent spirits that are currently making a splash in some surprising locations.
South Africa's star city has personality and an overabundance of style. Check out our favorite picks and book your trip now while Cape Town's summer is still hot.
With new ventures sprouting up all over Napa, the mood downtown has been almost springlike. Check out the newest restaurants and tasting rooms plus a new spa.
Less than a two-hour drive from Paris lies the near-mythical French region of Champagne, a (champagne) bucket-list destination for wine lovers who consider it the pinnacle of sparkling wine production.
Queenstown, New Zealand, is more than ready to scare the pants off you. But if you're in the mood for something a little more relaxing, this scenic resort town can deliver there, too.
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. Here's our look at where to drink in Toronto right now.
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate to develop an extensive new wine list across the NCL fleet.
From upscale drinking establishments to neighborhood shops with "tasting bars," wine enthusiasts now have more options than ever for a great sampling and snacking environment. These are some of our favorite places to unwind with a glass of the delicious elixir.
We patiently waited for the bustle of harvest season (or crush) to pass over Napa, and then we descended into wine country to learn a few things from the more-relaxed winemakers. Take notes.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- Vote for Fodor's Travel to Go to the 2015 SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1275 & up -- Rome, Florence & Venice 7 Nts. w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $150-$168 -- Cancun All-Incl. Resort in Peak Season, 60% OffHotel Riu Palace Peninsula
- $1499 -- Hawaiian Islands 15-Night Cruise incl. $300 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $134-$151 -- Cabo All-Inclusive Beach Resort, Save 50%Riu Santa Fe
- $89* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the U.S., O/WAir Canada
- $183* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into 2015, One WayVirgin America