News Stories Tagged what were reading this week
A look at the new Brookyln, an essay about Israel, and a hilarious exploration of the TGI Friday's menu—here's what we're reading at Fodor's this week.
Corporate sponsorships on Italian monuments, six-figure vacations, and contemporary novelists—here's what we're reading this week.
A gripping new account of the Chilean miner rescue, chef Gabrielle Hamilton's trip to Sicily, and style inspirations. See what our editors have been reading this week.
The best cheap restaurants in NYC, a glimpse at pro tennis players' reading lists, and classic non-fiction. See what we've been reading this week.
Why aren't Millennials moving out? Which World Cup nation has the best food? See what else we've been reading about this week.
A look at building your own bar, a profile of a famous obit writer, and an investigative World Cup piece. Here's what we're reading this week.
The trials and tribulations of a standing desk, the memoir behind Orange is the New Black, and the hunt for America's best burrito—here's what we're reading this week.
Our weekly editors' round-up includes classic literature by Wharton and James, new American novels, and John Waters' attempt to hitchhike in New York City.
Short stories, travel essays, musical retrospectives, and somber investigative pieces: See what we've been reading this week at Fodor's.
This week, we immersed ourselves in the local culture of Varanasi, India; traversed the beautiful run-down streets of Berlin; and followed Hunter S. Thompson's journey through South America. See what else we read about in our weekly round-up.
Happy hour hot spots, spooky Paris attractions, and New Orleans delicacies—see what we've been reading about this week in our editors' round-up.
A thoughtful essay about Joyce, horrendous TripAdvisor reviews, a love letter to Toronto, and a David Foster Wallace biography are just a few of the things we've been reading at Fodor's this week.
An apocalyptic interview, an inspired customer complaint letter, and a Revolutionary War biography—just a few of the things we've been reading at Fodor's recently. Check out our weekly round-up of editor favorites.
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are among the things we've been reading at Fodor's recently. Check out our weekly round-up of editor favorites.
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading at Fodor's recently. Check out our weekly round-up of editor favorites.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- $1647 & up -- Dublin & Giant's Causeway Trip w/Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $2999 -- 7-Night Luxury Cruise to Tahiti on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $139* & up -- Nationwide Fare Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $79 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Diamond Hotel, Save 50%Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- $169 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 25%Sheraton Dallas Hotel