News Stories Tagged weekend trips
Sure, you can find wine in Napa, but here are some unique attractions you'll also find amid the vineyards.
Irresistible canals, charming neighborhoods, and Danish cinnamon rolls make Copenhagen an ideal city for a fun weekend adventure.
It’s not hard to see why most visitors fall in love with Edinburgh: its medieval castle, cobblestoned streets, and stone buildings provide no shortage of Old World charm.
We've tested the best bags we could get our hands on, from beach-only totes to versatile weekenders, and these are our favorites.
A temperate climate year-round, a burgeoning food and drink scene, and numerous reasons to get outdoors—what more could you ask for in a weekend destination?
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. Use our weekend itinerary to plan your next beach getaway.
With three new luxury resorts, a spa, and plenty of restaurants, the après-ski scene in this laid-back mountain town—just a 15-minute drive from Aspen—has never looked so fine.
Québec's capital offers the perfect weekend getaway for Francophiles seeking a bit of joie de vivre. Check out five reasons to visit Québec City now.
The eclectic spectrum of St. Petersburg offers the ideal beach escape. Start planning your winter or spring getaway with our long weekend itinerary.
Winter in Montréal can be brutal—and beautiful. Couples willing to bundle up are rewarded with one of the most romantic cities in North America.
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibrant dining scene, and the beach. Here are a few satisfying musts to knock off your checklist.
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy for staving off winter boredom. Here are six of the holiday weekend's very best hotel deals.
It's time to admit it, guys: summer is over. As the temps drop, we're gearing up for our favorite fall destinations. Whether it's culture, food, or adventure you seek, there's a weekend escape for you this season.
There's something you need to know about Louisville. It is the weekend trip you've been looking for. Think cocktails (of the bourbon variety), tons of art, great food, and chic shops.
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season." So we've upgraded our popular Weekend Getaways tool to help you find the perfect destination just a quick road trip away.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $629 & up -- Jamaica Beach Trip w/Air & Kids Free, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $299 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $67-$104 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, Save 25%SLS Las Vegas
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown