News Stories Tagged washington dc
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy for staving off winter boredom. Here are six of the holiday weekend's very best hotel deals.
From buzzy emerging neighborhoods to a burgeoning culinary scene, here are five reasons to visit Washington, D.C., in 2014.
Washington, D.C., is a city of trees, with some 300 tree species spread out in its vicinity. Each fall, the parade of foliage colors here wows visitors and residents alike.
Washington DC has proven lately that its got much more to offer than just the buzz of politics. With a thriving food scene and endless charming 'hoods, we packed your bags for a weekend in the capital.
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. From festivals and exhibits to new restaurants and hotels, here's to fun in the sun in 2013.
From Fourth of July and can't-miss exhibits to swank new hotels and fantastic outdoor food fests, DC is the place to be this summer.
Psst...want to know where to really find the best eats in (and around) DC? We've got the goods for you right here. Chef Kyle Bailey divulges his favorites from morning coffee to late night bites.
From a hidden drum circle in Washington DC to awesome sushi in Chicago's Ukrainian neighborhood, we've uncovered the inside track on where the locals go in five major cities across the country.
Come springtime, Washington DC's draw is its gorgeous cherry blossoms. But there's so much more to see and do this season, from soon-to-close exhibits to spotting bald eagles and water lillies.
With a swanky new rooftop bar and plush Bvlgari in-room amenities, Georgetown's latest hotel, The Graham Hotel, isn't messing around.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $11.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $912* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $1282* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $3115 & up -- China: Shanghai & Beijing Escape w/Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $1812 & up -- 8-Nts. Rio, Iguassu Falls & Buenos Aires w/AirTripMasters.com
- $285 -- Oahu: 4-Star Waikiki Beach Resort, Save $100Sheraton Waikiki