News Stories Tagged walt disney world
When should you go? How bad are the lines? Where are the best hotels? Our primer covers everything you need to know to make your Walt Disney World vacation perfect.
So you're Disney-bound. There's so much more to know than just the rides! This month, our resident Disney expert covers annual parties, animal tours, and recent disability policy changes.
Our resident Disney expert is back with the answers to three more burning Mouse-related questions. This time she tackles the best dining plans, secret nap spots, and how to take a day off from Disney.
You're all ready to go to Disney—the fights are booked, the kids are packed. But you still have questions. Our resident Disney expert is on the case, with questions on PhotoPass and special needs.
Whether you're wondering where to get a gourmet meal in the park or are worried about your nervous kid on rides like the Haunted Mansion, our resident expert is on hand to give her top tips.
Whether you're worried about traveling with little ones and grandparents or are having trouble choosing the perfect water park—our expert is on hand to give top tips.
It's a big park and there are lots of ways you can mess up your big Disney vacation. But never fear, our resident Disney expert is here to answer your toughest questions.
Once you've booked the hotel, chosen top priority rides, and dreamed about dining with Mickey, it's time to...pack. What do you pack when heading to the happiest place on earth? Here's your answer.
You want to be the one who knows the Next Big Trip, don't you? Stay on top of travel trends with our recommendations for top US destinations this year.
What could be better than spending the most magical time of year at the happiest place on Earth? Disney parks host a spectacular holiday season with light shows, parties, tours, and tons of merriment.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $118 & up -- Philadelphia Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $208-- Miami: New Luxury South Beach Hotel, Reg. $449The Redbury, South Beach
- $629 -- Balcony: 7 Night Cruise to Jamaica, Bahamas & MexicoMSC Cruises
- $109 & up -- New York City Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $1029* -- Fly Nonstop to Fiji from West Coast, R/T incl. TaxFiji Airways
- $1394 & up -- Ireland: 6-Night Dublin Escape w/Air & ToursSceptre Tours