News Stories Tagged wales
Apparently the UK loves sleeping in trees—the treehouse hotel trend has swept the region, making for fun, romantic, and unique treetop retreats that let everyone feel like a kid again.
Lush and rugged Wales is never more inviting than when summer temps get to the point of stifling back home. Trek the mountainous terrain and enjoy cool sea breezes in these style picks.
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday. Instead of missing the Crawleys, why not travel like one?
You may know about its idyllic green, pastoral landscapes, but Wales is full of surprises—from mushroom foraging and 'Great Little Trains' to a village of castles, coasteering, and tons of Joneses
We're checking in on Yosemite Falls, keeping an eye out for Kayak's hot new IPO, and looking toward the future of Connecticut tourism—it's been a busy morning.
European sightseeing doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. In fact, sometimes it doesn't have to cost anything at all – even in popular urban centers. Here's a quick sampling of continental attractions and activities that are, quite literally, priceless.
Just in time for summer travel planning, we're pleased to announce the launch of To Europe!, a new section of Fodors.com comprised of over 60 European itineraries covering 25 countries and countless destinations.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $299 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $724* & up -- Global Fare Sale on Award-Winning Airline, R/TTurkish Airlines
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand