News Stories Tagged vineyard
For a vacation that combines world-class wines and breathtaking beaches, look no further than Waiheke Island, a short ferry ride from Auckland.
Whether you want to taste your way across Burgundy, Piedmont, Sonoma, or the Douro Valley, these 10 essential trips will inspire you to explore the wide world of winemaking.
Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley, with its top-notch wineries, exquisite dining options, and gorgeous vineyards, is a wine lover's dream.
Imagine yourself relaxing by a sparkling pool, glass of wine in hand, gorgeous villa behind you and Napa Valley sprawling before you. Make the dream a reality with a stay in one of these luxurious rental vineyard villas.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $1229 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star; 5-Night Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $131 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 35%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $150 & up -- Baltimore: 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 40% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
- $199-$249 -- 4-Star Downtown Nashville Hotel, Save 45%Sheraton Nashville Downtown
- $156 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Costa Rica Resort w/TransfersBookIt.com
- $150 -- Oceanfront Miami Beach Resort into Spring w/RebateBookIt.com