News Stories Tagged villas
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a 71-suite, award-winning Rosewood Resort in Los Cabos, is taking luxury to a new level with today's debut of a dozen lavish beachfront villas.
Earlier this week, the brand-new Cheval Blanc Randheli popped up in the Maldives, adding another layer of lodging luxury to this far-flung tropical destination.
Luxurious resorts and high-end hotels offer incredible deals during fall and winter's "sweet spot" for travel. From free car rentals to savings of 20 percent for your stay, these deals are ripe for a fall or winter getaway!
What could be more de rigeur than checking into the newly reopened Villa Le Scale when the season starts up again in Capri? Doing so while getting an exclusive deal, of course.
We travel for many reasons, not the least of which is to experience a new way of life. Whether shopping for groceries at La Boqueria in Barcelona, or taking an evening stroll through Puerto Rico’s Old San Juan neighborhood, it’s thrilling to blend in with the crowd and live like a local—if even for a moment. And there’s no better way to immerse oneself in a destination than by renting a private villa or apartment.
Renting a villa may seem more daunting than reserving a hotel room, but we’ve simplified the process to eight easy steps—so you can find and book the property that’s perfect for you.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $82* & up -- Toronto Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WToronto Escapes
- $855* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $179* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into 2015, One WayVirgin America
- $114 & up -- Fort Lauderdale 4-Star Beach Hotel w/ExtrasSheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
- $82* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada