News Stories Tagged vienna
A night out at a Broadway show, opera, or concert can easily set you back a cool Benjamin (or more). While students and seniors can often catch a price break, finding discounted seats requires a bit more digging for the rest of us. Read on for some terrific tips on snagging great seats and getting cultured on the cheap.
Admittedly, Europe's "Big 3" are hard to beat. But if you're looking for new experiences, our Europe-trotting Fodorites recommend where to go after you've been to Paris, London, and Rome.
Even with such a rich past, Vienna is still a living city, and the best parts are when that historic past gets muddled with a dose of modern life in a potent cocktail that's very much Viennese.
Most Viennese restaurants charge a small fee for each roll that is eaten. Increasingly, however, eateries are using a per-person cover charge, which includes all the bread you want, usually with an herb spread and butter.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $139 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $855* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $104 & up -- Phoenix 4-Diamond Resort in Fall, 45% OffArizona Grand Resort
- $179* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into 2015, One WayVirgin America