News Stories Tagged vienna
A night out at a Broadway show, opera, or concert can easily set you back a cool Benjamin (or more). While students and seniors can often catch a price break, finding discounted seats requires a bit more digging for the rest of us. Read on for some terrific tips on snagging great seats and getting cultured on the cheap.
Admittedly, Europe's "Big 3" are hard to beat. But if you're looking for new experiences, our Europe-trotting Fodorites recommend where to go after you've been to Paris, London, and Rome.
Even with such a rich past, Vienna is still a living city, and the best parts are when that historic past gets muddled with a dose of modern life in a potent cocktail that's very much Viennese.
Most Viennese restaurants charge a small fee for each roll that is eaten. Increasingly, however, eateries are using a per-person cover charge, which includes all the bread you want, usually with an herb spread and butter.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $67-$104 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, Save 25%SLS Las Vegas
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $4999 -- Balcony: Alaska Luxury Cruise w/Air & All ToursRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $72 & up -- Portland Hotel Deals up to 55% OffTravel Portland
- $289 & up -- Bahamas Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $219 & up -- 5-Star Cancun All-Inclusive Hotel, 25% OffThe Beloved Hotel