News Stories Tagged vienna
A night out at a Broadway show, opera, or concert can easily set you back a cool Benjamin (or more). While students and seniors can often catch a price break, finding discounted seats requires a bit more digging for the rest of us. Read on for some terrific tips on snagging great seats and getting cultured on the cheap.
Admittedly, Europe's "Big 3" are hard to beat. But if you're looking for new experiences, our Europe-trotting Fodorites recommend where to go after you've been to Paris, London, and Rome.
Even with such a rich past, Vienna is still a living city, and the best parts are when that historic past gets muddled with a dose of modern life in a potent cocktail that's very much Viennese.
Most Viennese restaurants charge a small fee for each roll that is eaten. Increasingly, however, eateries are using a per-person cover charge, which includes all the bread you want, usually with an herb spread and butter.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $339 -- One-bedroom Suite at 4-Star NYC Hotel, Reg. $449Lombardy Hotel
- $175 & up -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Hotel, 40% OffSheraton New York Times Square
- $499 & up -- Caribbean 5-Nt. All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Save $600CheapCaribbean.com
- $79 & up -- Waterville Valley, N.H. Hotel Sale up to 40% OffWaterville Valley Resort Association
- $76 & up -- Palm Springs Resorts up to 55% OffGreater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- $79 -- All-Inclusive Cancun Resort w/Kids Stay Free, 60% OffBookIt.com