News Stories Tagged versailles
Though less opulent than Versailles, Vaux-le-Vicomte is an equally stunning château that's well worth a day trip from Paris.
For travelers with a little extra time, the area surrounding the Palace of Versailles can make for an equally impressive visit.
For romantics looking for the perfect one-day tour of Paris and neighboring Versailles, Eloisa James, author of Paris in Love: A Memoir, has whipped up a dreamy itinerary.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- $95 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 35%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $180* & up -- Europe & Scandinavia Spring Fares, One-WayNorwegian Air Shuttle
- $159 -- Savannah: Riverfront Hotel w/Bottle of Wine, 50% OffCotton Sail Hotel
- $359 -- Luxe 4-Diamond Phoenix Resort, 4th Night FreeArizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- $729 & up -- Aruba Vacations incl. Air up to $385 OffAruba Tourism Authority
- $171 & up -- S.C. 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 45%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa