News Stories Tagged value
Luxury may come with a price, but these glamorous hotels offer experiences that justify the cost.
With the dollar now at a multi-week high against a sinking euro, European travel is looking evermore affordable. And since Fodor's readers have just picked the best spots in Europe for Value in 2012, we’ve taken the top five choices—Spain, Austria, Ireland, Greece, and Belgium—and zeroed in on outstanding deals and attractions in each of them.
Think that a summer holiday on the continent isn't an option this year? Think again. We've got the smart solutions and insider tips on where to find the best deals during the peak travel time.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $299 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $289 & up -- Caribbean Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $64 & up -- Myrtle Beach One-Bedroom Oceanview CondoPrince Resort at the Cherrry Grove Pier
- $3699 -- 7-Nt. All-Inclu. Caribbean Cruise w/Drinks & AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises