News Stories Tagged utah
This friendly resort destination makes for a great getaway in late winter or early spring, with ski slopes that stay open until the end of April.
Plenty of mountain towns have craft breweries, but many now boast craft distilleries, too. Here are five such distilleries, where you can stop in for a tour and a taste of some good 'ole homegrown hooch.
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where health and fitness get top billing.
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy for staving off winter boredom. Here are six of the holiday weekend's very best hotel deals.
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski, or relaxing spa facilities for post-ski recovery, there's a perfect ski resort out there for you.
For every reason to visit Park City, Utah, amidst snowy landscapes, there's an equally good one to justify travel there in fall. Read on for five reasons why you should make the trek to Park City this autumn.
Fall is one of the best times to go discover the immense natural beauty of Utah and its national parks. Hike the day away and find great eats by night, but pack these key stylish picks first.
Much of the new Lone Ranger, just released this week, was shot on location in Utah, using landscapes like Monument Valley, Arches and Canyonlands, and more. Step into the film with this Lone Ranger-approved itinerary.
From coast to coast, our country has endless hiking trails through varied and wildly beautiful landscapes. From oceanfront to mountainside and from moderate to advanced, here are 7 top trails.
The desert landscapes of Utah's five national parks are astounding. Overwhelming, even. So we're here to help you navigate this state's embarrassment of outdoor riches with a long weekend itinerary.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- How to Renew Your Passport
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $134 & up -- Chicago 4-Star Hotel into Summer, 40% OffSheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- $105-135 -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $212 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 45% OffSheraton Boston
- $3115 & up -- China: Shanghai & Beijing Escape w/Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $1639 & up -- Bangkok, Singapore & Hong Kong 9 Nts. w/AirTripMasters.com
- $159 & up -- Baltimore 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 40% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel