News Stories Tagged tuscany
The professional foodie chats about must-visit restaurants in Tuscany, the best fried chicken in the world, and his favorite dining spots in Miami.
They said it couldn't be done...that it's impossible to find a tour bus-free patch of Tuscany to explore. They were wrong. This food-and-wine-filled Tuscan itinerary has more hand-made pasta than tourists.
A New Yorker and a Tuscan walk into a bar...Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos, hosts of the Cooking Channel's Extra Virgin, dish up their top Tuscany travel tips.
Tuscany in the fall means brisk days of olive oil tasting and countryside strolls, and evenings spent wine tasting and dining under the stars. Pack these smart, stylish looks and you'll be living la dolce vita.
She showed us her thorough packing list, and now our European Correspondent Pepita Diamand is back to tell us how she fared, fashion-wise, on her Paris-to-Tuscany road trip.
Who doesn't dream of hitting the Italian countryside with effortlessly chic clothes and a reservation at Villa D'Este? Well, you're in luck, because we've got the perfect itinerary and a packing list to match.
What's better than waking up to the sweet melodies of Tuscan songbirds in your 10th century castle suite? Doing it for free, of course, with Castello di Casole's Stay-4-Pay-3 Package.
Two Italian resorts are partnering up to offer one outstanding offer now through October 20. Spend two nights at Rome's lavish Hotel Hassler followed by two nights at Tuscany's dreamy Il Pellicano for less.
Here, Frances Mayes shares her top Tuscany travel recommendations, from must-visit restaurants and charming hotels to local markets and trip-worthy festivals.
Cycling enthusiasts can look to bike-maker Cannondale's newly launched bike tours for their next bike-themed vacation. The tours follow the routes of legendary pro tours in America and Europe, but combine physical exertion with plenty of sightseeing and pampered recovery time factored in.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- $134-$143 -- Colombia: 4-Star Bogota Hotel, Save 40%Sheraton Bogota Hotel
- $220 & up -- Miami Beach: Luxe Oceanfront Resort, Reg. $287BookIt.com
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $2865 & up -- Australia 6-City Land Only Trip incl. UluruSpringboard Vacations
- $91 -- Jamaica: Suite at 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, 60% OffBookIt.com