News Stories Tagged tuscany
The professional foodie chats about must-visit restaurants in Tuscany, the best fried chicken in the world, and his favorite dining spots in Miami.
They said it couldn't be done...that it's impossible to find a tour bus-free patch of Tuscany to explore. They were wrong. This food-and-wine-filled Tuscan itinerary has more hand-made pasta than tourists.
A New Yorker and a Tuscan walk into a bar...Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos, hosts of the Cooking Channel's Extra Virgin, dish up their top Tuscany travel tips.
Tuscany in the fall means brisk days of olive oil tasting and countryside strolls, and evenings spent wine tasting and dining under the stars. Pack these smart, stylish looks and you'll be living la dolce vita.
She showed us her thorough packing list, and now our European Correspondent Pepita Diamand is back to tell us how she fared, fashion-wise, on her Paris-to-Tuscany road trip.
Who doesn't dream of hitting the Italian countryside with effortlessly chic clothes and a reservation at Villa D'Este? Well, you're in luck, because we've got the perfect itinerary and a packing list to match.
What's better than waking up to the sweet melodies of Tuscan songbirds in your 10th century castle suite? Doing it for free, of course, with Castello di Casole's Stay-4-Pay-3 Package.
Two Italian resorts are partnering up to offer one outstanding offer now through October 20. Spend two nights at Rome's lavish Hotel Hassler followed by two nights at Tuscany's dreamy Il Pellicano for less.
Here, Frances Mayes shares her top Tuscany travel recommendations, from must-visit restaurants and charming hotels to local markets and trip-worthy festivals.
Cycling enthusiasts can look to bike-maker Cannondale's newly launched bike tours for their next bike-themed vacation. The tours follow the routes of legendary pro tours in America and Europe, but combine physical exertion with plenty of sightseeing and pampered recovery time factored in.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $1302 & up -- Dublin, Limerick & Galway w/Air & RailGreat Value Vacations
- $58 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $968-$999 -- Ireland 4-Star, 4-City Escape w/Air, Save $340Tourism Ireland
- $129 -- Palm Beach: Famed 4-Diamond Golf Resort, 40% OffPGA National Resort & Spa
- $1190 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Trip w/Air, Car & 4-Star HotelsGreat Value Vacations
- $203 & up -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Hotel, 30% OffSheraton New York Times Square