News Stories Tagged tube
Purchase an electronic Oyster card at a Tube station for £3, charge it with a cash value, and use it on the Tube or on buses around the city. You reload it with money as needed. Another option is a Travelcard, sold for a specific number of days (even one day) of travel and good for buses and for specific zones in the Tube system.
While London's Olympic games are over a year away, now is the time to plan your trip—the first round of ticket sales ends Friday, April 22. Here's what you need to know about scoring a seat, booking your flight, and choosing the right hotel base for the big event.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxury Caribbean Cruises on Windstar, 50% OffWindstar Cruises
- $439 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Oceanfront Getaway, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $139* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $1449 & up -- 'Worlds Best' Luxury Sailings on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand