News Stories Tagged trends
Though it once meant ditching daily luxuries, camping now invites them into the great outdoors. We're not just talking about glamping; we're talking about modular glamping. Welcome to the new guard.
Who doesn't love a bar cart? The classic four-wheeled shelf covered with various indulgences (sweets, cheeses, booze) is making a comeback in hotels and restaurants across the country.
Treats have long been a mainstay by hotel and resort pools, but lately they've gotten an upgrade. These days, asking for boozy sno-cones and pedicures poolside does not make you a diva.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $69 & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Sale into Fall, O/WVirgin America
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Sydney Trip w/Air & Tours, $460 OffDestination New South Wales
- $69 & up -- Orlando Resort Sale through Summer, Save 50%Visit Orlando
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- $2999 -- Spain: 7-Night Culinary & Wine Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $57 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Suite w/Daily BreakfastPalace Resort