News Stories Tagged trends
Though it once meant ditching daily luxuries, camping now invites them into the great outdoors. We're not just talking about glamping; we're talking about modular glamping. Welcome to the new guard.
Who doesn't love a bar cart? The classic four-wheeled shelf covered with various indulgences (sweets, cheeses, booze) is making a comeback in hotels and restaurants across the country.
Treats have long been a mainstay by hotel and resort pools, but lately they've gotten an upgrade. These days, asking for boozy sno-cones and pedicures poolside does not make you a diva.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $99 & up -- Virginia: Leaf-Peeping Hotel Deals , Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach
- $400 Off -- Fly to Australia on 'World's Best Airline' (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board