News Stories Tagged trends
Though it once meant ditching daily luxuries, camping now invites them into the great outdoors. We're not just talking about glamping; we're talking about modular glamping. Welcome to the new guard.
Who doesn't love a bar cart? The classic four-wheeled shelf covered with various indulgences (sweets, cheeses, booze) is making a comeback in hotels and restaurants across the country.
Treats have long been a mainstay by hotel and resort pools, but lately they've gotten an upgrade. These days, asking for boozy sno-cones and pedicures poolside does not make you a diva.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $919* & up -- Flights to South Africa on Sale (R/T w/Tax)South African Airways
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $89 -- Boston: Hotel Near Harbor Walk, 35% OffDoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $599* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines