News Stories Tagged travel tips
Have you ever wanted to explore the world on someone else's dime and write about it? Find out how to make it happen in our handy primer.
Scoring a seat upgrade can be tricky, but here are some tips to improve your chances of nabbing that first-class spot the next time you fly.
Everything you need to know about applying for and using the Global Entry and TSA PreCheck programs.
A guide to planning your next European rail journey and tips for buying the perfect pass for your trip.
Everything you need to know about the rules and regulations of driving in Europe.
How to stay safe (and sane) when traveling with kids, plus tips on making the most of your family time on the road.
On vacation, your first inclination may be to unplug. But some tech accessories can make your travels even more enjoyable.
Our tips and tricks for packing lighter the next time you hit the road.
One of our editors gives advice on how to visit the Norwegian capital without emptying your wallet.
Want a credit card that will give you travel rewards but unsure which one to pick? Our tips will help you decide which card is right for you.
Our tips and tricks for curing jet lag on your next long-haul trip.
Tired of dealing with long lines or waiting on the phone to rebook a flight? Try using Twitter next time.
Not sure whether you can renew by mail or in person? Our passport-renewal guide has all the information you need.
Get the most out of your next trip to Walt Disney World (and skip the lines) by hiring an official VIP guide.
This week's travel tech column explains the benefits of Chip and PIN credit cards.
We asked our readers for tips about traveling abroad. Here are the best of the bunch.
Need a spacious suitcase for your next big getaway? Check out our editors' recommendations for checked luggage.
Sometimes a cruise vacation gets off to a rocky start. Forget those woes and follow our advice to quickly improve your experience.
Make the most of your visit to this majestic national park by following our expert tips for planning your getaway.
Navigate the City of Light like a pro with our tips for avoiding Paris's worst tourist pitfalls.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Hotel Opening: London's Ham Yard Hotel
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $559 -- Cruise Two Continents: 15 Nights plus $100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $2499 -- Panama Canal 15-Nt. Cruise incl. Unlimited DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $160-$175 -- Jamaica: New Adults-Only All-Inclusive ResortHotel Riu Palace Jamaica
- $449 -- 5-Nt. Bermuda Cruise on Royal Caribbean w/CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $138 -- Downtown Halifax Hotel w/Breakfast & Dinner, 30% OffHomewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown
- $117-$133 -- All-Suite West Edmonton Hotel w/BreakfastHome2 Suites by Hilton West Edmonton