News Stories Tagged travel tips
Do you know who to tip and how much when traveling? Here's a handy cheat sheet to prevent you from ever tipping too much or too little again.
As magical as it is, Disney World can also be quite overwhelming. Here are 10 tips for making the most of your family vacation there.
From luxury vehicles, to insurance coverage, to age restrictions, here's everything you need to know about renting a car.
Have you ever wanted to explore the world on someone else's dime and write about it? Find out how to make it happen in our handy primer.
Scoring a seat upgrade can be tricky, but here are some tips to improve your chances of nabbing that first-class spot the next time you fly.
Everything you need to know about applying for and using the Global Entry and TSA PreCheck programs.
A guide to planning your next European rail journey and tips for buying the perfect pass for your trip.
Everything you need to know about the rules and regulations of driving in Europe.
How to stay safe (and sane) when traveling with kids, plus tips on making the most of your family time on the road.
On vacation, your first inclination may be to unplug. But some tech accessories can make your travels even more enjoyable.
Our tips and tricks for packing lighter the next time you hit the road.
One of our editors gives advice on how to visit the Norwegian capital without emptying your wallet.
Want a credit card that will give you travel rewards but unsure which one to pick? Our tips will help you decide which card is right for you.
Our tips and tricks for curing jet lag on your next long-haul trip.
Tired of dealing with long lines or waiting on the phone to rebook a flight? Try using Twitter next time.
Not sure whether you can renew by mail or in person? Our passport-renewal guide has all the information you need.
Get the most out of your next trip to Walt Disney World (and skip the lines) by hiring an official VIP guide.
This week's travel tech column explains the benefits of Chip and PIN credit cards.
We asked our readers for tips about traveling abroad. Here are the best of the bunch.
Need a spacious suitcase for your next big getaway? Check out our editors' recommendations for checked luggage.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Asheville This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $119 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $219 & up -- 4-Nt. Caribbean Cruise on Royal CaribbeanAmerican Express Travel
- $109-$159 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Hotel, Reg. $399Westin Snowmass Resort
- $149-$189 -- Cleveland: Brand New 4-Star Hotel DowntownThe Westin Cleveland Downtown
- $101 & up -- St. Pete Beach Resort w/Gulf Views, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $159 & up -- FL: 'Orlando's Jewel' 4-Star Hotel, 50% OffGrand Bohemian Hotel Orlando