News Stories Tagged travel tech
The future is upon us and it's looking bright. From a luggage tracker and a fork that buzzes when you eat too fast to video snow goggles, these are the most enticing travel gadgets coming out in 2013.
Love the quality of DSLR cameras but not ready to spend the money on one? Lucky for you, there's a whole class of camera between point-and-shoot and DSLR, and we have the top picks for you.
This year saw a ton of new travel gadgets hit the market. As we wrap up 2012, here's a look at the best of the best in travel technology (last minute Christmas gifts, anyone?).
New to the cloud? Been using it for eons? Either way, there are endless reasons for travelers to embrace it, like leaving the laptop at home and sending large files from anywhere in the world.
Water bottle, hat, and comfy flats are necessities when it comes to surviving a day at the theme park. But what about actually enjoying that day? That's where these gadgets come into play.
Looking for a new camera can be exhausting—DSLRs are nice, but huge. Do the smaller cameras pack the same punch? We've got all the tips you need to find your perfect fit.
Traveling and gadgetry go hand in hand—just ask that bored, angsty traveler whose iPhone died an hour ago. Here are our expert picks of the top gadgets to wrap up for your loved ones this year.
Whether you're hiking, biking, strolling, or just enjoying a sunset, sometimes you just need a soundtrack. These Bluetooth speakers give you just that, and they're easy to bring on the road.
If you're boarding a plane to nearly any other country, listen up—you can keep in touch while traveling with these super handy tips that make all your international calling options clear and easy.
Whether you're on a long-haul flight headed somewhere exotic or a short-haul business trip, passing the time at 30,000 feet means bringing the right accessories, like these essentials.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2679 & up -- Italy: Tuscany Villa Vacation w/Air & CarSceptre Tours
- $4599 -- Suite: 15-Night Luxury Indian Ocean CruiseWindstar Cruises
- $609 & up -- Oceanview: 7-Night Caribbean Cruise, 55% OffRoyal Caribbean
- $429 & up -- South Caribbean Cruise w/Upgrade; Kids FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $145 & up -- San Diego Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $529 & up -- 8-Day Alaska Cruise incl. Glacier BayCarnival Cruise Lines