News Stories Tagged travel photography
Traveling for work sounds glamorous but in reality is just airport delays and cold breakfast buffets. Not these jobs—they are dream jobs where travel (the good kind) is a main component.
Love the quality of DSLR cameras but not ready to spend the money on one? Lucky for you, there's a whole class of camera between point-and-shoot and DSLR, and we have the top picks for you.
The leaves are turning. Now is the season to grab your camera and capture those rich reds, yellows, and oranges we've come to associate with autumn. Yet while fall brings with it some fiery colors that light up any landscape, not all seasons and places around the world are as convenient for the aspiring travel photographer.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $69 & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Sale into Fall, O/WVirgin America
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Sydney Trip w/Air & Tours, $460 OffDestination New South Wales
- $69 & up -- Orlando Resort Sale through Summer, Save 50%Visit Orlando
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- $2999 -- Spain: 7-Night Culinary & Wine Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $57 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Suite w/Daily BreakfastPalace Resort