News Stories Tagged toronto
Prices at Eaton Centre increase with altitude—Level 1 offers popularly priced merchandise, Level 2 is directed to the middle-income shopper, and Level 3 sells more expensive fashion and luxury goods.
At the Royal Ontario Museum, admission is free after 4:30 on Wednesday and reduced to C$11 on Friday after 4:30.
180 Panorama's 51st-floor patio is the highest in Toronto and is a great perch for enjoying the nightscape.
What better way to explore this multicultural city than a weekend culinary tour around the world? As you see the classic Canadian sights and recently expanded cultural centers, sample the city's diverse flavors such as the many varieties of charcuterie, European-style food market eats, and Ontario ice wine. Top it all off with some shopping and decadent chocolate and you have a perfect getaway.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $64-$67 -- Anaheim Area Hotel w/Theme Park Shuttles, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $629 & up -- Jamaica Beach Trip w/Air & Kids Free, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $50 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel & Resort SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $87 & up -- 4-Star New Orleans Hotel w/Jazz Brunch, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $549 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $4999 -- Balcony: Alaska Luxury Cruise w/Air & All ToursRegent Seven Seas Cruises