News Stories Tagged teens
Disney vacations are no longer just child's play—the parks have been upping their teen-friendly game over the last few years with more intense rides and cool, interactive attractions.
Omni Hotels knows that just getting your teenager to travel with family is a feat in itself. That's why they've put their own teens to work, as specialty concierges for the eye-rollers in your life.
It may seem that just yesterday you were packing diapers and stuffed animals, but even older kids require some special considerations on vacation. To keep the whole family happy, we've got some basic reminders below to get you started.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina, Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 15 Most Breathtaking World Heritage Sites
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Long Weekend in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- What to Pack: 10 Essential Beach Vacation Beauty Products
- How to Plan a Geocaching Vacation
- Step Into: The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $99* -- Sacramento to Boise this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $51 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $79* -- Monterey to San Diego this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $63 & up -- NorCal: Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $829 & up -- Ixtapa 3-Night Package w/Air & Ocean ViewApple Vacations
- $89* -- Reno to Portland this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines