News Stories Tagged teens
The best of the Big Apple for hard-to-please teen travelers.
Disney vacations are no longer just child's play—the parks have been upping their teen-friendly game over the last few years with more intense rides and cool, interactive attractions.
Omni Hotels knows that just getting your teenager to travel with family is a feat in itself. That's why they've put their own teens to work, as specialty concierges for the eye-rollers in your life.
It may seem that just yesterday you were packing diapers and stuffed animals, but even older kids require some special considerations on vacation. To keep the whole family happy, we've got some basic reminders below to get you started.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- $99-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $109 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1461* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $629 & up -- Cozumel All-Incl. Escape w/Air; Kids Stay FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $203 & up -- NYC: Westin Times Square Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square