News Stories Tagged technology
Whether you're on a long-haul flight headed somewhere exotic or a short-haul business trip, passing the time at 30,000 feet means bringing the right accessories, like these essentials.
If you're anything like us, you're constantly combing stories and blogs (like ours) for great tips ahead of your next trip. And then... you lose them. Download Anchornote to keep those top tips handy.
You charge your phone, camera, tablet, and... shoes? A British designer has created a pair that get you to your destination with built-in GPS. It was only a matter of time, we guess.
Working out and skipping town don't usually go together, but they should. With a whole new range of activities in new places, there's no reason not to pack these gadgets to get fit on the go.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Apple products. And apparently that means that product debuts, media announcements, and launches make hotel prices spike in San Francisco.
It's just about that time again...leaf-peeping time. So do as our ancestors did, and whip out your iPhone so you can figure out what you're looking at and when you'll see the best colors.
Using apps and mobile sites for traveling is still in its infancy of being convenient and widespread. Leave it to Apple and their new PassBook app to give us just what we want and need.
Whether its leaf-peeping or that last "late summer" weekend away, fall is the perfect time to pack up the car and skip town. Bring these gadgets with you to stay safe, powered up, and connected.
Whether you're studying abroad or going from the dining hall to the dorms, make the trip easier with these cool and smart gadgets, from a portable keyboard to a cute, hybrid USB-phone case.
Put down that enormous SLR and give that camera on your phone a chance—with these apps you'll be snapping, sharing, and actually liking all your vacation photos in no time.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1092* & up -- Fly to Argentina from Across the U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $235 & up -- S.C. 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, 45% OffThe Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $679 & up -- Cabo: Riu Resort w/Kid's Club Trip incl. AirApple Vacations
- $499 & up -- Canary Islands & Morocco 9-Nt. Cruise w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $449 & up --Ends 4/18: Bermuda Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $575 & up -- Waikiki 3-Nt. Vacations incl. Air & Rental CarPleasant Holidays