News Stories Tagged technology
With Disney's new MyMagic+ trip planning system, guests will be able to ride-hop, snag FastPasses, and charge merchandise—all without pulling out their wallets.
Love the quality of DSLR cameras but not ready to spend the money on one? Lucky for you, there's a whole class of camera between point-and-shoot and DSLR, and we have the top picks for you.
This year saw a ton of new travel gadgets hit the market. As we wrap up 2012, here's a look at the best of the best in travel technology (last minute Christmas gifts, anyone?).
New to the cloud? Been using it for eons? Either way, there are endless reasons for travelers to embrace it, like leaving the laptop at home and sending large files from anywhere in the world.
For the last few months, the world has been in directional limbo—could we really trust Apple Maps? Would it lead us astray? Google Maps has come to the rescue with their new app.
Water bottle, hat, and comfy flats are necessities when it comes to surviving a day at the theme park. But what about actually enjoying that day? That's where these gadgets come into play.
Looking for a new camera can be exhausting—DSLRs are nice, but huge. Do the smaller cameras pack the same punch? We've got all the tips you need to find your perfect fit.
Traveling and gadgetry go hand in hand—just ask that bored, angsty traveler whose iPhone died an hour ago. Here are our expert picks of the top gadgets to wrap up for your loved ones this year.
Whether you're hiking, biking, strolling, or just enjoying a sunset, sometimes you just need a soundtrack. These Bluetooth speakers give you just that, and they're easy to bring on the road.
Whether you're a block from home or thousands of miles, we think you can see things with a traveler's curiosity. And this new app agrees providing recommendations and interesting facts as you encounter them.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2014
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $265 & up -- 4-Star Cancun Resort w/$50 Credit, Save 20%The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas, Cancun
- $972* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 50%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $912 & up -- 3-Nts. at Luxe Santiago Hotel using MasterCardW Santiago
- $759 & up -- Sheraton Waikiki 3-Night Vacations w/AirPleasant Holidays
- $469 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line