News Stories Tagged technology
Whether you're hiking, biking, strolling, or just enjoying a sunset, sometimes you just need a soundtrack. These Bluetooth speakers give you just that, and they're easy to bring on the road.
Whether you're a block from home or thousands of miles, we think you can see things with a traveler's curiosity. And this new app agrees providing recommendations and interesting facts as you encounter them.
The sleep experience you've been waiting for is here, and no we're not talking about a pillow menu. Ibis Hotels will introduce their Sleep Art Project this month. Just you, sleeping, and a robot, painting.
If you're boarding a plane to nearly any other country, listen up—you can keep in touch while traveling with these super handy tips that make all your international calling options clear and easy.
There's no reason not to sign up for airline and hotel rewards programs—easier access to potential perks. But it can be tough to keep track of them all. Cue these easy-to-use online tools.
Whether you're on a long-haul flight headed somewhere exotic or a short-haul business trip, passing the time at 30,000 feet means bringing the right accessories, like these essentials.
If you're anything like us, you're constantly combing stories and blogs (like ours) for great tips ahead of your next trip. And then... you lose them. Download Anchornote to keep those top tips handy.
You charge your phone, camera, tablet, and... shoes? A British designer has created a pair that get you to your destination with built-in GPS. It was only a matter of time, we guess.
Working out and skipping town don't usually go together, but they should. With a whole new range of activities in new places, there's no reason not to pack these gadgets to get fit on the go.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Apple products. And apparently that means that product debuts, media announcements, and launches make hotel prices spike in San Francisco.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $849 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays