News Stories Tagged technology
For those already at super traveler status, or anyone aspiring to get there, here is a list of 10 essentials that will make traveling a breeze.
Want to pick up some new language skills ahead of your next trip abroad? Check out these excellent online and mobile resources.
Guests who sail on these liners will find the best in Internet connectivity, virtual portholes and balconies, and thrill-inducing simulators.
If you want to bypass check-in and unlock your hotel room door, there's an app for that.
On vacation, your first inclination may be to unplug. But some tech accessories can make your travels even more enjoyable.
For seasoned and novice travelers alike, these 10 apps will make your next trip a breeze.
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. For those of us who haven't caught on to the craze just yet, here's a quick-and-easy geocaching guide.
Over the next three years, updates will be rolling out across Delta's domestic narrow-body fleet as part of the carrier's efforts to improve passenger comfort and provide a more consistent product onboard.
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's first Instagram-themed hotel.
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation than those trying to catch up once they arrive in Orlando—to help you along, here's a little MyMagic+ 101.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015