News Stories Tagged technology
On vacation, your first inclination may be to unplug. But some tech accessories can make your travels even more enjoyable.
For seasoned and novice travelers alike, these 10 apps will make your next trip a breeze.
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. For those of us who haven't caught on to the craze just yet, here's a quick-and-easy geocaching guide.
Over the next three years, updates will be rolling out across Delta's domestic narrow-body fleet as part of the carrier's efforts to improve passenger comfort and provide a more consistent product onboard.
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's first Instagram-themed hotel.
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation than those trying to catch up once they arrive in Orlando—to help you along, here's a little MyMagic+ 101.
Add JetBlue to the list of airlines offering in-flight internet connectivity. The carrier officially launched their Fly-Fi in-flight connectivity solution this week on select aircraft.
We travel a lot here at Fodor's. Like a lot. So it's only natural that we'd pick up some tricks along the way. From reusing dryer sheets and getting clever with shower caps to the bags and shoes we'd never travel without, these are our all-time favorite travel tips and wares.
From iPad check-ins and remote control of your rooms lighting and temperature to an interactive app from your resort, hotels are jumping on the tech-savvy bandwagon. Here are our favorite innovations.
With proactive early-alerts, Traxo and their new partner KnowDelay are aiming to provide travelers with weather updates that will predict if a flight will be delayed or even canceled days in advance.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $1999 & up -- Escorted Vacations to Hong Kong, China & MacauHong Kong Tourism Board
- $2165 & up -- Sydney, Cairns & Melbourne 9-Nt. Trip w/AirTripMasters.com
- $4699 & up -- Sydney, Ayers Rock & Port Douglas 9 Nts. w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $1144 & up -- Beijing & Shanghai 6-Nt Vacation w/Air & HotelTripMasters.com
- $79 & up -- Jamaica: 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $101-$118 -- 4-Star Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Save 20%JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa