News Stories Tagged tea
Picturesque Vancouver Island is the perfect destination for lovers of beer, wine, coffee, and tea.
As an alternative to holiday cocktails, warm-up with afternoon tea at one of our recommended locales, from traditional luxury hotels to homey, rustic cafes.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $4299 -- 7-Night Luxury Alaska Cruise w/Tours, Drinks & AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $899 & up -- Maui 5-Night Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $89-$99 -- Chicago: Wrigleyville Hotel into Cubs SeasonBest Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace
- $229 & up -- Baja Mexico: Weekend Cruises to EnsenadaCarnival Cruise Line
- $149 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $849-$952 -- Fiji & South Pacific Fare Sale (Roundtrip)Fiji Airways