News Stories Tagged tea
Picturesque Vancouver Island is the perfect destination for lovers of beer, wine, coffee, and tea.
As an alternative to holiday cocktails, warm-up with afternoon tea at one of our recommended locales, from traditional luxury hotels to homey, rustic cafes.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- $729 & up -- Adults Only: Luxe Jamaica All-Incl. Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $30 & up -- Puerto Rico Hotel & Day Tour Deals up to 50% OffPuerto Rico Tourism Company
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $259 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 30%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $109 -- Jersey Shore: Historic Oceanfront Hotel, 50% OffThe Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
- $77-$85 -- Quebec City 4-Diamond Hotel into June, 40% OffHilton Quebec