News Stories Tagged tahiti
You’ve surely seen pictures of Tahiti’s signature auberge (OVB), perched on stilts out over the cerulean waters, but did you know that they can easily go for a grand a night? If you’re willing to bypass sleeping on Bora Bora, you can find OVBs on Raiatea or Moorea for around 50% (or more!) cheaper.
There's no way around one basic fact: French Polynesia is an expensive destination. Take it from us, though, that with the right amount of budget smarts it can be conquered.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $169 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $119-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $899 & up -- Ends 10/24: Hawaii Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line