News Stories Tagged switzerland
Not sufficiently in the holiday spirit yet? Follow our intrepid writer through Europe's Christmas markets and feel the warm glow of yuletide cheer. Or at least get some good travel tips!
Curious about European river cruising? One little Rhine River itinerary with Avalon Waterways, and you'll be an believer. Floating past Medieval castles, wine glass in hand, anyone?
Boy have we got a deal for you—two deals in fact! Amsterdam's luxe The Dylan hotel and Basel, Switzerland's Swissotel Le Plaza are offering Fodors.com readers exclusive discounts.
We don't know about you, but we tend to get fewer chocolates left on our pillows at home. We also have to turn down our own beds. Here's how to artfully come home from holiday. (Hint: Don't.)
A solar-powered plane is taking its first transcontinental flight, Plymouth City Airport is auctioning off all its furniture, and we've got our noses in these top travel memoirs. Here's what were reading now.
From Heathrow's less-than-secure new measures in customs to one Swiss village's genius social media campaign, here are the headlines we're reading right now.
In Lucerne, Switzerland, outdoor concerts are a thrice-weekly event.
Dream of taking your next vacation on two wheels, but worried about keeping up with the group—or making it up the big hills, period? With e-bikes becoming an increasingly popular option in bike-friendly destinations all over the world, here are a few options to roll with when you need a little extra pedal power.
It’s not too late to bunny-hop out of town for Easter weekend. We’ve rounded up some winning holiday packages, both on the home front and abroad, that will appeal to you and your kids alike for an Easter-inspired spring fling.
With at least two solid ski months left in the winter season, we see no excuse not to get your schuss on, especially when we’ve brokered some great ski deals just for Fodorites. Prime mountain lodges in Sundance, Vail, Breckenridge, and Interlaken are offering peak-season discounts of up to 30 percent.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $50-$57 -- Myrtle Beach Resort: Oceanfront & Jacuzzi SuitesSea Crest Resort
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $299 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com