News Stories Tagged switzerland
Not sufficiently in the holiday spirit yet? Follow our intrepid writer through Europe's Christmas markets and feel the warm glow of yuletide cheer. Or at least get some good travel tips!
Curious about European river cruising? One little Rhine River itinerary with Avalon Waterways, and you'll be an believer. Floating past Medieval castles, wine glass in hand, anyone?
Boy have we got a deal for you—two deals in fact! Amsterdam's luxe The Dylan hotel and Basel, Switzerland's Swissotel Le Plaza are offering Fodors.com readers exclusive discounts.
We don't know about you, but we tend to get fewer chocolates left on our pillows at home. We also have to turn down our own beds. Here's how to artfully come home from holiday. (Hint: Don't.)
A solar-powered plane is taking its first transcontinental flight, Plymouth City Airport is auctioning off all its furniture, and we've got our noses in these top travel memoirs. Here's what were reading now.
From Heathrow's less-than-secure new measures in customs to one Swiss village's genius social media campaign, here are the headlines we're reading right now.
In Lucerne, Switzerland, outdoor concerts are a thrice-weekly event.
Dream of taking your next vacation on two wheels, but worried about keeping up with the group—or making it up the big hills, period? With e-bikes becoming an increasingly popular option in bike-friendly destinations all over the world, here are a few options to roll with when you need a little extra pedal power.
It’s not too late to bunny-hop out of town for Easter weekend. We’ve rounded up some winning holiday packages, both on the home front and abroad, that will appeal to you and your kids alike for an Easter-inspired spring fling.
With at least two solid ski months left in the winter season, we see no excuse not to get your schuss on, especially when we’ve brokered some great ski deals just for Fodorites. Prime mountain lodges in Sundance, Vail, Breckenridge, and Interlaken are offering peak-season discounts of up to 30 percent.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Cozumel All-Incl. Vacation incl. AirApple Vacations
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $135-$150 -- Suite: 4-Star All-Incl. Jamaica Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $198 & up -- Aruba: 4-Star All-Incl. Sale w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board