News Stories Tagged street food
With harvest season about to kick into high gear, foodies should check out these amazing culinary-themed trips for fall.
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss eating in this bustling Vietnamese metropolis.
Reflecting a variety of influences, Cambodian food is a smorgasbord of seafood, fresh produce, and an abundance of spices. We've rounded up eight signature Khmer dishes to try on your next trip.
In the immortal words of Anthony Bourdain, patron saint of hungry and intrepid travelers, "street food is the salvation of the human race." Start discovering the glories of street food with these 12 treats.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $949 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland
- $50-$57 -- Myrtle Beach Resort: Oceanfront & Jacuzzi SuitesSea Crest Resort
- $299 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $719 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. 'Riu' Trip w/Air & Spa CreditCheapCaribbean.com
- $289 & up -- Ends 1/31: Cruise Sale w/Up to $300 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line