News Stories Tagged street food
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss eating in this bustling Vietnamese metropolis.
Reflecting a variety of influences, Cambodian food is a smorgasbord of seafood, fresh produce, and an abundance of spices. We've rounded up eight signature Khmer dishes to try on your next trip.
In the immortal words of Anthony Bourdain, patron saint of hungry and intrepid travelers, "street food is the salvation of the human race." Start discovering the glories of street food with these 12 treats.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Sydney Trip w/Air & Tours, $460 OffDestination New South Wales
- $1469 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $802* & up -- Europe Summer Fare Sale from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $195 & up -- NYC: Weekends at 4-Star Downtown HotelSheraton New York Tribeca
- $1282* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand