News Stories Tagged st barts
St Barths is quite possibly the Caribbean's chicest isle, known for its glamorous frequent visitors and bright, aquamarine water. Build your itinerary with these 7 absolute musts.
After a sweeping renovation, this 30-year-old villa within St Barths' Hotel Le Village reemerges with a cool, colorful, and Pop Art-inspired look as well as plenty of swank amenities.
You've island-hopped in the Bahamas and hob-nobbed on St. Bart's, but you've probably never laid out on one of these stunning, secluded Caribbean beaches. Read on to discover the best of 'em.
Find us one island chicer than St Barts. You can't. Between celeb-spotting, sunbathing, and dining in swank eateries, you won't want to think about being anywhere else. Here's what to pack to look the part.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $1229 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star; 5-Night Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $131 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 35%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $150 & up -- Baltimore: 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 40% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
- $199-$249 -- 4-Star Downtown Nashville Hotel, Save 45%Sheraton Nashville Downtown
- $156 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Costa Rica Resort w/TransfersBookIt.com
- $150 -- Oceanfront Miami Beach Resort into Spring w/RebateBookIt.com