News Stories Tagged st barts
St Barths is quite possibly the Caribbean's chicest isle, known for its glamorous frequent visitors and bright, aquamarine water. Build your itinerary with these 7 absolute musts.
After a sweeping renovation, this 30-year-old villa within St Barths' Hotel Le Village reemerges with a cool, colorful, and Pop Art-inspired look as well as plenty of swank amenities.
You've island-hopped in the Bahamas and hob-nobbed on St. Bart's, but you've probably never laid out on one of these stunning, secluded Caribbean beaches. Read on to discover the best of 'em.
Find us one island chicer than St Barts. You can't. Between celeb-spotting, sunbathing, and dining in swank eateries, you won't want to think about being anywhere else. Here's what to pack to look the part.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $199-$229 -- South Florida: Delray Beach Hotel, Save 20%Delray Beach Marriott
- $84 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $229 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $67-$104 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, Save 25%SLS Las Vegas
- $299 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com