News Stories Tagged st barts
St Barths is quite possibly the Caribbean's chicest isle, known for its glamorous frequent visitors and bright, aquamarine water. Build your itinerary with these 7 absolute musts.
After a sweeping renovation, this 30-year-old villa within St Barths' Hotel Le Village reemerges with a cool, colorful, and Pop Art-inspired look as well as plenty of swank amenities.
You've island-hopped in the Bahamas and hob-nobbed on St. Bart's, but you've probably never laid out on one of these stunning, secluded Caribbean beaches. Read on to discover the best of 'em.
Find us one island chicer than St Barts. You can't. Between celeb-spotting, sunbathing, and dining in swank eateries, you won't want to think about being anywhere else. Here's what to pack to look the part.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $3039 & up -- Cape Town Adventure w/Tours, Air & SafariGreat Value Vacations
- $169 & up -- Downtown LA Hotel During Summer, 35% OffSheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- $109-$139 -- Weekends at West Denver Hotel incl. Wi-FiSheraton Denver West Hotel
- $912* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $899 -- Suite on Princess 7-Night Cruises w/$275 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $134 & up -- Chicago 4-Star Hotel into Summer, 40% OffSheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers