News Stories Tagged sports
If you're lucky enough to be on some of golf's more storied fairways, you may not be thinking about what you'll do off the course. But John Dunn, former caddy and now author, gives us 5 solid reasons to stray...a little.
Feel like heading out to the ballgame this season? Rake in the perks with these sweet hotel packages just for baseball fans—think craft beer, team jerseys, and transport to and from the park.
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with Michael Jordan (you just call him MJ) and a few of his most famous friends.
A favorite of celebrities and seclusion-seekers, Dominica is not your typical Caribbean experience. Learn the ins and outs of this beautiful, isolated paradise.
Hitting the ski slopes on vacation is great...just maybe not every day. For wintry fun off the bunny slopes and black diamonds, check out our top winter activities at resorts and ski areas across the country.
If your experience of Dallas is limited to Gate 36 at the airport, its time to stop laying over and actually head into town—the city's chock full of great fun, food, and fashion.
It's almost that time again—basketball is back on October 30th. So to get you set up, we've got celeb-inspired, courtside-worthy outfits so you can support the home team in style.
Football is in the air. Fantasy teams have been picked and the first game has been played; all there is left to do is decide what you'll wear to the game so you can stay chic while cheering.
What has your credit card done for you lately? To remind you why you love (to hate) them, credit cards like Citi are offering cardholders exclusive access to amazing VIP sports experiences.
Get into the spirit with all-inclusive baseball-themed hotel offers that will get you to the park and back in style, feed you well, put celebratory drinks in your hand, and send you home with gifts.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $279 & up -- Caribbean Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $699 -- 10-Night Panama Canal Cruise on Holland AmericaCruise.com
- $184 & up -- NY: Luxe 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 25% OffInterContinental Hotels Group
- $129-$149 -- Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria, Save $200The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria