News Stories Tagged sports
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with Michael Jordan (you just call him MJ) and a few of his most famous friends.
A favorite of celebrities and seclusion-seekers, Dominica is not your typical Caribbean experience. Learn the ins and outs of this beautiful, isolated paradise.
Hitting the ski slopes on vacation is great...just maybe not every day. For wintry fun off the bunny slopes and black diamonds, check out our top winter activities at resorts and ski areas across the country.
If your experience of Dallas is limited to Gate 36 at the airport, its time to stop laying over and actually head into town—the city's chock full of great fun, food, and fashion.
It's almost that time again—basketball is back on October 30th. So to get you set up, we've got celeb-inspired, courtside-worthy outfits so you can support the home team in style.
Football is in the air. Fantasy teams have been picked and the first game has been played; all there is left to do is decide what you'll wear to the game so you can stay chic while cheering.
What has your credit card done for you lately? To remind you why you love (to hate) them, credit cards like Citi are offering cardholders exclusive access to amazing VIP sports experiences.
Get into the spirit with all-inclusive baseball-themed hotel offers that will get you to the park and back in style, feed you well, put celebratory drinks in your hand, and send you home with gifts.
Most people associate dog-sledding with cold weather, snow, and a particularly infamous Alaskan trail. There are dog-sledding options, however, in Alaska even for those who prefer warmer mushing weather.
Have you seen those people that look like they're walking on water as they glide along on a big surfboard? Especially on calm water, stand-up paddling (SUP) is easy for beginners to try—plus it's a great workout for your legs and core. Look for lessons and paddle board rentals anywhere there's water, from lakes and bays to rivers and oceans.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Trip w/Air, 40% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $239 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 60%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $599 & up -- 5-Nt. Jamaica All-Incl. Getaway w/Air, 45% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $2199 -- Oceanview: Tahiti 7-Night Luxury Cruise, $1000 OffWindstar Cruises
- $224 & up -- NYC: Times Square Westin thru Summer, Reg. $400The Westin New York Times Square
- $739-$789 -- Balcony on World's Largest Ships, Save $350CruCon Cruise Outlet