News Stories Tagged spa
Queenstown, New Zealand, is more than ready to scare the pants off you. But if you're in the mood for something a little more relaxing, this scenic resort town can deliver there, too.
At some of NYC's top spas, there are a growing number of unique services being added to the standard mix. Here's a rundown of our five favorite standout spa treatments with a twist.
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski, or relaxing spa facilities for post-ski recovery, there's a perfect ski resort out there for you.
While most spas pamper with the basic facial and massage, others are pushing the boundaries of normal and offering some unbelievable treatments in the pursuit of beauty.
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding another layer of luxury to lodging options in the United Arab Emirates.
Most come into fitness getaways with strong preconceived notions, but each retreat is unique and might just surprise you. Here's what to know before you go.
Kale juice, daily workouts, and herbal purification treatments—not our typical vacation trifecta. But we sucked it up and spent a (surprisingly glorious) weekend at Canyon Ranch.
There's an art to the spa vacation that goes beyond booking a massage or two. Fear not the chance of boredom and take down these hard-won tips—you'll be spa'ing like the vets in no time.
With spring comes that wonderful feeling of renewal (even if the temps haven't quite risen yet). Go beyond spring cleaning and escape from your winter-induced cocoon with a luxe spa retreat.
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering the beauty of a spirits-inspired spa day.
Our Miami insider is none other than Lee Schrager, the food-loving mind behind the juggernaut South Beach Wine and Food Festival. He dishes up his favorites from breakfast to drinks and beyond.
If you think Utah is sprawling landscapes, luxury resorts, thrilling adventures, and a whole lotta sky...you're spot on. We trekked through Southwest Utah to get our Zen back, and then some.
Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, Ananda is a spectacular haven of tranquility—and its regularly ranked among the world's greatest destination spas. We heartily agree with those rankings.
Just when you thought everything had already gotten on the farm-to-table bandwagon...Spas across the country are using home-grown ingredients to scrub, massage, and wrap you into sweet, spa submission.
Think of California and its legendary coastline comes to mind. If you stop there, you're missing out—the inland empire boasts hot springs, wine tasting, and hot air balloon rides.
Norwegian Breakaway's spa plans to lure travelers with a tranquil thermal suite and Salt Room as well as a heart-pumping interactive fight training module, the first of its kind at sea.
River rafting and reggae music are classic ventures in Jamaica, to be sure. But why not explore the island's latest craze—boutique spas. We promise it'll be worth your while.
Treats have long been a mainstay by hotel and resort pools, but lately they've gotten an upgrade. These days, asking for boozy sno-cones and pedicures poolside does not make you a diva.
Vegas may be better known for the Strip than its spas, but with a jackpot of exotic treatments on offer across more than 45 spas, Sin City is getting its zen on. Here are our top picks for where to bliss out.
From heated bamboo rods for massages in Bali to oils made from chocolate in Barcelona, hotel spas are taking services to the next level, bringing these uniquely luxurious and relaxing experiences for guests.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $199 & up -- Seattle: 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 30%Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $11.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $79 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Diamond Hotel, Save 50%Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- $1447 & up -- Rome & Amalfi Coast Trip w/Car Rental & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $1965 & up -- Sydney, Melbourne & Auckland 9 Nights w/AirTripMasters.com
- $1562 & up -- Iceland Holiday Trip w/Air & Northern LightsGreat Value Vacations