News Stories Tagged spa and beauty
There's an art to the spa vacation that goes beyond booking a massage or two. Fear not the chance of boredom and take down these hard-won tips—you'll be spa'ing like the vets in no time.
The start of a new year is a time for reflection and resolutions. We don't know about you, but we like making promises we can keep by criss-crossing the globe! Here are our resolutions...in vacation form.
Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, Ananda is a spectacular haven of tranquility—and its regularly ranked among the world's greatest destination spas. We heartily agree with those rankings.
Just when you thought everything had already gotten on the farm-to-table bandwagon...Spas across the country are using home-grown ingredients to scrub, massage, and wrap you into sweet, spa submission.
Vegas may be better known for the Strip than its spas, but with a jackpot of exotic treatments on offer across more than 45 spas, Sin City is getting its zen on. Here are our top picks for where to bliss out.
From heated bamboo rods for massages in Bali to oils made from chocolate in Barcelona, hotel spas are taking services to the next level, bringing these uniquely luxurious and relaxing experiences for guests.
Miami's got sultry beaches, a cool and colorful art scene, and hotels dripping in luxury down. But our favorite spots for winding down in this white hot city are these zen-like, full-service spas.
You might not book a flight just to get a facial or a massage, but there are some ultra-luxe treatments by expert beautifiers from Paris to LA that might just be worth it.
Glenmere Mansion wants you—assuming you love brand new lavish spas, multi-course themed dinners with wine pairings, and intimate Tuscan-inspired villas in the Hudson Valley.
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation. At these luxury hotels, ladies can pamper themselves while indulging in the finest spa treatments. Just make sure you don’t enjoy yourself so much that you miss work on Monday!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- $152 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $1823 & up -- Rome: Cooking Vacation incl. Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $469 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $265 & up -- 4-Star Cancun Resort w/$50 Credit, Save 20%The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas, Cancun
- $119-$160 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $2098 & up -- 5-star London Vacation w/Breakfasts & AirGreat Value Vacations