News Stories Tagged spa
While most spas pamper with the basic facial and massage, others are pushing the boundaries of normal and offering some unbelievable treatments in the pursuit of beauty.
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding another layer of luxury to lodging options in the United Arab Emirates.
Most come into fitness getaways with strong preconceived notions, but each retreat is unique and might just surprise you. Here's what to know before you go.
Kale juice, daily workouts, and herbal purification treatments—not our typical vacation trifecta. But we sucked it up and spent a (surprisingly glorious) weekend at Canyon Ranch.
There's an art to the spa vacation that goes beyond booking a massage or two. Fear not the chance of boredom and take down these hard-won tips—you'll be spa'ing like the vets in no time.
With spring comes that wonderful feeling of renewal (even if the temps haven't quite risen yet). Go beyond spring cleaning and escape from your winter-induced cocoon with a luxe spa retreat.
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering the beauty of a spirits-inspired spa day.
Our Miami insider is none other than Lee Schrager, the food-loving mind behind the juggernaut South Beach Wine and Food Festival. He dishes up his favorites from breakfast to drinks and beyond.
If you think Utah is sprawling landscapes, luxury resorts, thrilling adventures, and a whole lotta sky...you're spot on. We trekked through Southwest Utah to get our Zen back, and then some.
Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, Ananda is a spectacular haven of tranquility—and its regularly ranked among the world's greatest destination spas. We heartily agree with those rankings.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $329 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $589 & up -- Cabo: Riu Tropical Getaway w/Air, $420 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $129 & up -- Suite: Luxe All-Incl. Puerto Rico Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $639 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $959 & up -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $198 & up -- Bahamas: 4-Star All-Incl. Beach Resort, 40% OffBookIt.com