News Stories Tagged spa
Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, Ananda is a spectacular haven of tranquility—and its regularly ranked among the world's greatest destination spas. We heartily agree with those rankings.
Just when you thought everything had already gotten on the farm-to-table bandwagon...Spas across the country are using home-grown ingredients to scrub, massage, and wrap you into sweet, spa submission.
Think of California and its legendary coastline comes to mind. If you stop there, you're missing out—the inland empire boasts hot springs, wine tasting, and hot air balloon rides.
Norwegian Breakaway's spa plans to lure travelers with a tranquil thermal suite and Salt Room as well as a heart-pumping interactive fight training module, the first of its kind at sea.
River rafting and reggae music are classic ventures in Jamaica, to be sure. But why not explore the island's latest craze—boutique spas. We promise it'll be worth your while.
Treats have long been a mainstay by hotel and resort pools, but lately they've gotten an upgrade. These days, asking for boozy sno-cones and pedicures poolside does not make you a diva.
Vegas may be better known for the Strip than its spas, but with a jackpot of exotic treatments on offer across more than 45 spas, Sin City is getting its zen on. Here are our top picks for where to bliss out.
From heated bamboo rods for massages in Bali to oils made from chocolate in Barcelona, hotel spas are taking services to the next level, bringing these uniquely luxurious and relaxing experiences for guests.
Miami's got sultry beaches, a cool and colorful art scene, and hotels dripping in luxury down. But our favorite spots for winding down in this white hot city are these zen-like, full-service spas.
Skip the beach this summer and head to the hottest destinations around. Literally.The Southwest is more than hot temps, it offers hip, luxurious, and food- and art-filled getaways—with great summer deals.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $849 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays