News Stories Tagged spa
Queenstown, New Zealand, is more than ready to scare the pants off you. But if you're in the mood for something a little more relaxing, this scenic resort town can deliver there, too.
At some of NYC's top spas, there are a growing number of unique services being added to the standard mix. Here's a rundown of our five favorite standout spa treatments with a twist.
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski, or relaxing spa facilities for post-ski recovery, there's a perfect ski resort out there for you.
While most spas pamper with the basic facial and massage, others are pushing the boundaries of normal and offering some unbelievable treatments in the pursuit of beauty.
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding another layer of luxury to lodging options in the United Arab Emirates.
Most come into fitness getaways with strong preconceived notions, but each retreat is unique and might just surprise you. Here's what to know before you go.
Kale juice, daily workouts, and herbal purification treatments—not our typical vacation trifecta. But we sucked it up and spent a (surprisingly glorious) weekend at Canyon Ranch.
There's an art to the spa vacation that goes beyond booking a massage or two. Fear not the chance of boredom and take down these hard-won tips—you'll be spa'ing like the vets in no time.
With spring comes that wonderful feeling of renewal (even if the temps haven't quite risen yet). Go beyond spring cleaning and escape from your winter-induced cocoon with a luxe spa retreat.
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering the beauty of a spirits-inspired spa day.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1419 & up -- Prague, Vienna & Budapest 7-Nts. w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $2199 -- Oceanview: Tahiti 7-Night Luxury Cruise, $1000 OffWindstar Cruises
- $1609 -- Ireland: 5-Star Vacation w/Four Season From OrlandoAer Lingus Vacation Store
- $3799 -- Vietnam 10-Night Cruise w/Credit, Save $1000Windstar Cruises
- $769 & up -- 4-Night Riviera Maya Escape w/Air, $200 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $1599 -- Ireland: 5-Star Vacation w/Four Season From ChicagoAer Lingus Vacation Store