News Stories Tagged southeast asia
Aside from its dazzling skyline, Hong Kong is also home to 260 islands, gorgeous hiking paths, and some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
This visually stunning, electrifying metropolis has seen a flurry of new hotel openings in the last year. Here are 10 of the best.
We've put together four itineraries that perfectly showcase the rich history, local culture, and fantastic cuisine of Vietnam.
Pleasantly lacking in major sightseeing highlights, the former capital of Myanmar is a perfect city to get lost in for a while.
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss eating in this bustling Vietnamese metropolis.
Reflecting a variety of influences, Cambodian food is a smorgasbord of seafood, fresh produce, and an abundance of spices. We've rounded up eight signature Khmer dishes to try on your next trip.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Washington State
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- $51 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort, Save 35%Landmark Resort
- $129 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 60%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $549 & up -- Ends 5/30: Bermuda Cruise w/Up to $300 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $80 & up -- Houston Hotel Sale incl. Westins, 60% OffStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $149-$189 -- Cleveland: New 4-Star Hotel Downtown, 40% OffThe Westin Cleveland Downtown
- $209-$249 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites